Trundle bunk beds

smartlabelprint

DIS Veteran
I’ve used these at homewood suites and see that Cambria has these. Do any of the others? I checked residence inn, courtyard, home2suites and don’t see a 3rd “bunk”. I have 3 mouseketeers.

I've only ever seen them at Homewood suites. But Courtyard has some rooms with a bunk bed plus 2 queens if that could work. Hyatt House and Hyatt Place also have bunk beds with 2 queens. Residence inn and Park Vue do, also.

When you say trundle with 3rd bunk, do you mean a bunk bed that also has the pullout on the bottom so it has 3 spots to sleep?

When you say trundle with 3rd bunk, do you mean a bunk bed that also has the pullout on the bottom so it has 3 spots to sleep?

Yes, I believe that's what OP is referring to. We also have 3 mouseketeers and value those types rooms as well. They much prefer to have their own beds vs. sharing.

Unfortunately I don't think there are a lot of options with these types of triple bunks in the area :( The HOJO Kids Suites do have 3 beds in the kids room- a bunk and separate pull out. There are a couple other that have bunks + a pull out too, though I know pullouts aren't very popular in our family, at least.

The Courtyard also has 2Q + bunk rooms that work if there isn't too much fighting over who gets the Queen vs the bunk beds.

RIP the old Grand Californian rooms that had these types of triple bunks! They were perfect for us!

Just for reference for anyone else seeing this in the future: you only get the bunk bed with trundle with the “Family Suite” at Homewood Suites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter