Tron AP preview thread

Do they allow the DVC folks to book guests? Do DVC or AP need to have hotel room booked? Do you need a HS park day booked at time of getting preview or can you go back and make park resie after?
I am not sure about DVC I am not an owner.

However for AP I just got my preview then I booked my room and air etc. They give a park reservation for the park and day you get so need to worry.

I did have lots of issues with genie+ however for gotg. Since we had mk as our park and it GAVE us Epcot it did not know which park was priority. Therefore we could not book any rides for MK because it treated us as hoppers. The people at the umbrellas gave us one anytime ride at epcot but all the good rides were not included.

Do they allow the DVC folks to book guests? Do DVC or AP need to have hotel room booked? Do you need a HS park day booked at time of getting preview or can you go back and make park resie after?
In the past (meaning, no guarantees this will be the same), DVC members were allowed to book up to four or five people per membership OR up to the number on their Disney resort reservation and had to have that reservation booked by a certain date prior to booking the preview. The park reservation came with the preview reservation.

In the past (GoTG), you didn't need any park reservations for the DVC preview. There was a special Epcot entrance where CMs verified eligibility based on sign-ups and let you in the park. This line also got very long depending on the time of day. If you CAN secure a park reservation for your preview day in MK it's probably easier (or if it's after 2pm it's moot because you can hop with any park reservation).

DVC previews are different because the actual individuals aren't selected in the registration process. Just the DVC owner/contract + number of guests.

AP previews require you to select each individual AP in the registration process that is linked to you in MDE.

I am not sure about DVC I am not an owner.

However for AP I just got my preview then I booked my room and air etc. They give a park reservation for the park and day you get so need to worry.

I did have lots of issues with genie+ however for gotg. Since we had mk as our park and it GAVE us Epcot it did not know which park was priority. Therefore we could not book any rides for MK because it treated us as hoppers. The people at the umbrellas gave us one anytime ride at epcot but all the good rides were not included.
I had the same issue with GotG preview and Genie+. I woke up early to book LL for Animal Kingdom and my Disney app wouldn't allow the selection due to the Epcot park pass that had been added for the preview (in addition to my AK selected park pass). They offered to refund me the cost of Genie+ or suggested I could just use it after 2 p.m. (when park hopping began). I took the refund.

Is there some sort of special preview today? Some vloggers are there but also people who aren't media or cm

That's what I was thinking but tom corless is there and he isn't media. Also another guy I follow. But they are by themselves.
According to some vloggers are indeed "media"
I'll never understand it but welcome to our world today.
Anyone can be "media" if you have enough followers.
Maybe we need to blame the folks who follow them?

There was no media event. Today was the start of all cm previews (before it was just MK based cast) so lots of vloggers got invited to attend from CMs. I know this because Tim from TimTracker had a photo in his stories with the cast life logo, and he is definitely not a cast member.

There was no media event. Today was the start of all cm previews (before it was just MK based cast) so lots of vloggers got invited to attend from CMs. I know this because Tim from TimTracker had a photo in his stories with the cast life logo, and he is definitely not a cast member.
All cm's were allowed starting last Friday. Mk cast was the week before that I believe

I've seen some of the posts actually say they were there for media today. They could have just been saying that, I don't know. But the fact that so many bloggers were there today specifically (and this isn't the first day of all cast previews) really lends to there having been an event today.

We'll know soon enough because if it was a media event they'll be required to post about it soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter