Triple A bennies...

kymi

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if Triple A has any bennies for anything to do w/Disney World and nearby?

Sometimes a AAA agent can save you a little on a package deal, but otherwise no. There are no 'show-your-card' benefits to be had in Disney. There are the off-site things like hotel discounts and whatnot, but not Disney.

AAA offers 20% discount of value and moderate resorts and 15% of deluxe. You can book this directly through disney if you are doing room only. If you want a package you need to book through a AAA TA. For our trip at the beginning of the month I was trying to get a value resort but couldn't for the longest time so I was going w/ the mod and the savings that I was getting for the room w/ my package was practically the equivalent to free dining for me and my dd7.

I got my POP Hotel for $84/night from AAA website.
Also, AAA has a deal going (only until the end of today, now that I think about it) that I get 4-day Base Tickets for the Price of 3--$122.50 per person. This comes out to about $31/day! Not bad when standard One Day tix are $40 more...

If you book a package thru AAA, you also get a Diamond Parking Pass (which you will only need if you are renting a car) and a private story telling event at MK. DD really loved that. It's a mystery character reading the kids a story. You need to book it ahead of time and you won't know who your character is until they appear (we had Aladdin). The story takes about 20 minutes and then you have an opportunity for pics/autographs after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter