Trip Reports with a toddler?

symphie

Earning My Ears
Planning a trip for next year in November-December with my parents, husband, sister and brother-in-law, plus my daughter who will be 22 months old. Any recommendations of trip reports that include a toddler around that age? We've been to Disney dozens on times, but never with a toddler! Looking to get into the right mindset for planning with a few fun trip reports!! Bonus points if it's around the November/December/January (cool-ish weather) timeframe!!

I didn’t do a trip report, but I did go in Jan/Feb of this year with my son a week before his 2nd birthday, so close to the age your daughter will be when you go. It was my first trip with a toddler, and the trip included my son, myself, husband, parents, and in laws. I’d be happy to answer any questions you might have, I feel like it was a great age to take him at. I took tons of notes with the intent of doing a trip report, so maybe you just pushed me over the edge to finally start one...

Try typing the word toddler in the search bar, and filter for just the Trip Report forum. I've done this a lot for an upcoming trip using the word "solo" in the search. Be warned ---> you just might find what you're looking for and end up reading trip reports for hours. :)

I didn’t do a trip report, but I did go in Jan/Feb of this year with my son a week before his 2nd birthday, so close to the age your daughter will be when you go. It was my first trip with a toddler, and the trip included my son, myself, husband, parents, and in laws. I’d be happy to answer any questions you might have, I feel like it was a great age to take him at. I took tons of notes with the intent of doing a trip report, so maybe you just pushed me over the edge to finally start one...
Yes, please start a TR!!

Yes, please start a TR!!

You finally pushed me to start mine. I have been reading my notes and typing it on my computer yesterday and today. I just need to go through the photos and then I'll start my actual report!

You finally pushed me to start mine. I have been reading my notes and typing it on my computer yesterday and today. I just need to go through the photos and then I'll start my actual report!
SO EXCITED!!!
:yay:

So exciting! I have a couple in my signature - my Nov. 2016 trip when my boys were 2 and 4 years old, and my more recent trip in January they were 4 and 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter