Trip report: Wally World, scratch that, Disney World here we come!

Oh my, I'm so excited!

Site 125 was the one me and my dad had at Halloween 2017. It is LONG and DEEP into the corner and has a great view of the golf cart/walking sidewalk in the back from the end of Fort Wilderness Trail down to the boat dock! I've also been assigned the one next to you #127 which is on the corner to the entrance of the loop across from the Comfort Station.

So easy to get to the Settlement Bus Depot and listen to the Trails End porch music from the speakers along the cart/walk trail if sit in the far back end of the campsite. Or refill a mug at P&J's.

Here were the pix of the site from my visit then:

Got to put the popcorn popper on steroids for now forward. I'll be on popcorn overload from here out!

You're a lucky man, @Sjm9911!

Bama Ed

Disney IT is really lagging or they want you up early for genie. I got 3 text messages at 6 am to tell me my campsite isnt ready. And to text them if my arrival time is going to be diffrent.

Oh my, I'm so excited!

Site 125 was the one me and my dad had at Halloween 2017. It is LONG and DEEP into the corner and has a great view of the golf cart/walking sidewalk in the back from the end of Fort Wilderness Trail down to the boat dock! I've also been assigned the one next to you #127 which is on the corner to the entrance of the loop across from the Comfort Station.

So easy to get to the Settlement Bus Depot and listen to the Trails End porch music from the speakers along the cart/walk trail if sit in the far back end of the campsite. Or refill a mug at P&J's.

Here were the pix of the site from my visit then:

Got to put the popcorn popper on steroids for now forward. I'll be on popcorn overload from here out!

You're a lucky man, @Sjm9911!

Bama Ed
I remember seeing you in that site as that was when I was down with the plane and able to make a Fort visit..

@Sjm9911 Have a great time.. looks awesome.. JEALOUS 😩

Ok, i had the genie + , It wasn't very helpful. We hit the park 45 mins before the 830 opening. We were still back in the rd line. But at rd, did pp, small world, haunted castle, the splash and the other mt, pirates, then G+ for , jungle cruise, little mermaid, buzz, did standby for space and then COP. Now back at the campsite. Tired. Lol. 20211103_080717.jpg20211103_084033.jpg20211103_092315.jpg20211103_121221.jpg20211103_132103.jpg

The backpack is cute (for a girl). The leather straps are a nice touch. ED

Ok today basically had 0 magic. If the line wasnt so long to giest services i would have complained. So, HS day. Got there bright and early. Got to the micky and Minnie RR ride and got in line. At 830 the ride wasnt opened. At 835 they said they were fixing it. At 930 they said its not going to be anytime soon. So the early morning half hour plus RD advantage was done. Went and did alien flying saucers, then said we would go to TOT that showed 5 min wait. We had SDD for 1130. Got to TOT and that was down. Now everyone was allready in line for rnrc. And everythibg else. So 1+ hour for all the rides. We did a few shows, and when we could get another LL+ at 1100 am all ride times were at like 430 pm. So SDD, then waited in the RR line for 80 minutes to ride it. It was fun, but afd 80 plus 60 and rd waste, wasnt worth it. We were done and left. 20211104_090417.jpg20211104_091704.jpg20211104_102220.jpg20211104_113429.jpg20211104_113936.jpg

Ok, my magic band would not open the gate, i was asked for ID and site number. And told i needed to use the band to open the confert station 2x for it to reset. The parking pass they game me at check in was not good enough. Wasnt even looked at.

We laundry, and got some pin trading in. NP. Then ate pasta, with meatballs and garlic bread on the grill. I will say that little colman white fuel stove kicks some but. Boiled the water fast as can be. So no more weirdly cooked pasta when camping. Pasta fagoli is back 9n the menue......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter