Trip report: Wally World, scratch that, Disney World here we come!

Just some more pictures of the campground. Some spots are on a hill, that would not be great. Mine is level. As is half the sites. Morning veiw for cofee is great. But a bit noisy as we are on 95 and the noise eccos accross the lake. In the warmer months looks to have a nice little beach and swimming area, and a small pool up front. Last pic, is the guys camper next to me, he must have caught a low bridge or branch. Looks to be smashed up on top. Its cold, like 37 now. Debating on winterizing or waiting untill I get home. May reach 32 on the trip home but probably not for more then a few hours. The camper is supost to be a 3 season one. So more insulation. We will see if im lazy or proactive. Lol.

Today , we made it home , minius a sewer bumper cap and maybe a small sewer hose. I didnt have time to check it. Were all winterized, and will unpack over this week. The leaves need to get done tomorrow. And we made it over the delaware memorial bridge without getting hit with a construction barrel. So, thanks for reading along. We made it home safe, and the camper is in its long winter sleep. Have fun all, keep safe.

Sjm9911,

I am loving that rock. About four years ago we headed out to Glacier, Olympic, and to a bunch of other western places, and I took a small stuffed bear. Every time we took a hike or saw something interesting, I included a picture with that bear. And, then I incorporated the bear pictures into the annual calendar that I make. Everyone loved it (or, at least they pretended to :)).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter