Trip Planning Book for Tokyo Disneyland?

gregf71

Mouseketeer
Turning 50 in October 2021 and our 20th wedding anniversary is only 9 days afterwards. Thinking about a big celebratory trip and Japan is on the shortlist. Are there any recommended trip planning books out there focussed on the Tokyo Disneyland Resort and parks? If not, any recommended online resources?

Thanks!

TDR Explorer is the best English site imo. The owner has published an ebook and hosts a weekly podcast as well. He’s from Canada but has a really thorough understanding and good insight on Japanese culture. (And this is coming from someone who is Japanese.)

I purchased the TDR Explorer e-book this year even though my trip is in 2019. I just received an email saying they updated the e-book and I can download it for free. Lots of great information in the e-book but I should say most of the important things are on the website for free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter