Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

My 90 day window opens tomorrow, and I'll be purchasing 3 days of passes. I've got a spreadsheet ready to go with what I'd LIKE to book, but didn't bother trying duplicates. I'll be curious to hear what they have to say about TSMM in June.
they won't book dupes, BUT you can change the regular fp+ yoursef when you get off the phone.

they won't book dupes, BUT you can change the regular fp+ yoursef when you get off the phone.

Just a note that some folks have been told by DSS that doubling up like that will 'cause problems' day of - whatever that means. TBD whether that's just CM speak or legit, but just something to watch out for now that people can start having real-world experiences.

Just a note that some folks have been told by DSS that doubling up like that will 'cause problems' day of - whatever that means. TBD whether that's just CM speak or legit, but just something to watch out for now that people can start having real-world experiences.
Which is why I am NOT touching it until there's confirmation everything doesn't go haywire the day of.

Just got off the phone with DSS and ticketing. Our annual pass expires on June 3. We arrive at POR on June 2, and YC CL on June 7. Although I plan to renew as soon as we're in the 60 day expiration window, DSS cannot do the extra FPs unless there is a ticket in place. In retrospect, I suppose that's obvious, but it's really disappointing. Even though we'll still get the extra FPs, we completely lose the extra time advantage. Lessons learned.

PS TSMM not available in June yet.

Just got off the phone with DSS and ticketing. Our annual pass expires on June 3. We arrive at POR on June 2, and YC CL on June 7. Although I plan to renew as soon as we're in the 60 day expiration window, DSS cannot do the extra FPs unless there is a ticket in place. In retrospect, I suppose that's obvious, but it's really disappointing. Even though we'll still get the extra FPs, we completely lose the extra time advantage. Lessons learned.

PS TSMM not available in June yet.

Argh - bummer! Yeah, that happened to me recently on my 60 day. DW is on a different AP renewal cycle than the rest of us and I had forgotten it was close.

Sat down...coffee in hand... computer fired up....BAM... no elgible ticket media for DW. At first I was totally confused, didn’t understand, etc. Until I checked her expiration date!

(Opps.....)

I wonder if there is a way to work with Disney to renew your pass early??

They absolutely will not renew early (I tried!!!). BUT, thanks to the AWESOME hiromyhero, I've got a workaround. Bought 5 day parkhopper tickets, and I'll use them to renew our APs when we get there. Now on the phone with DSS to get this DONE.
Yeah, I was going to suggest buying the next AP now and loading the certificate into your MDE, just not activating until June 3. But, 5-day tickets work too!

If we have either a 6 night CL stay followed by a 6 night non CL stay or vice versa, do all 3 of our extra FP days have to be during the CL stay or can one be during the non CL stay? I only ask because I would prefer to spread our long park days out and also to have DHS and Epcot FPs while we are at an Epcot resort and MK FPs while at MK resort, and unless we hit the lottery or some pretty good discounts come out only one of the stays will be CL.

My 90 day window opens today, but I'm hoping to hear some experiences with the viewing areas first. Especially HEA and Rivers of Light.
With how long they are taking to load the HEA Dessert Party dates for June, this is looking better and better. Hey, maybe that's their plan?! :rotfl2:

I'm curious about this too--this is what has pushed me over the edge to do it. We did the HEA Plaza Garden party last year and the view was great, and it was nice to have a spot where we wouldn't have a tall person stand right in front of our kids at the last minute when there was no time to move. And we want to do RoL this year too.

I have another scenario I am wondering about. In an ideal world we will have 6 nights at the Beach Club CL followed by 6 nights at a MK resort CL (which one still up in the air). Would we still have to have the 3 days of extra FPs all during one of the stays, or could we do 2 during the Epcot CL stay and 1 during the MK CL stay?

I have another scenario I am wondering about. In an ideal world we will have 6 nights at the Beach Club CL followed by 6 nights at a MK resort CL (which one still up in the air). Would we still have to have the 3 days of extra FPs all during one of the stays, or could we do 2 during the Epcot CL stay and 1 during the MK CL stay?

As explained to me, so long as both stays are CL - you can sprinkle the three (minimum) days over both stays. YMMV when you go to book, but I think it ‘should’ work. (But ETA, read the posts below for more info)

Last edited:
Split Stays keep the FP Booking window open through both (all) stays so there wouldn’t be a problem for the regular FPs.

Would a CL Guest have to wait for the 90-day window that’s based on the checkout day of Stay #2 before booking the Extras and regular FPs?

Or, book according to Stay#1 dates and see what’s possible?

Split Stays keep the FP Booking window open through both (all) stays so there wouldn’t be a problem for the regular FPs.

Would a CL Guest have to wait for the 60-day window that’s based on the checkout day of Stay #2 before booking the Extras and regular FPs?

Or, book according to Stay#1 dates and see what’s possible?

We are doing a split stay in May. Grand Floridian RPC May 16-May 23 and then to BWI club level May 23-May 27. I did have to call signature services twice to book my extra CL fast passes. Booking is based on the departure day of each stay. I hope that helps. Apparently I was the first to do a split stay and use the extra CL fast passes so... this may be subject to change.

We are doing a split stay in May. Grand Floridian RPC May 16-May 23 and then to BWI club level May 23-May 27. I did have to call signature services twice to book my extra CL fast passes. Booking is based on the departure day of each stay. I hope that helps. Apparently I was the first to do a split stay and use the extra CL fast passes so... this may be subject to change.

Did you do 3 or more of your extra FP days with each stay, or did you do just 3 extra FP days for one of the stays and spread the actual days out over both stays? Does that make sense? I'm having trouble putting what I mean in writing. What we would like to do is to have a club level split stay, and use 2 days of extra FPs during the first stay when we are near DHS and Epcot, and one day of the extra FP days when we are near the MK. But we don't want to book 6 days of extra FPs, both because of the expense as well as not wanting that many long touring days in the parks. We do a lot of non park time. If that isn't clear I'll try to explain further.

In fact, just tonight I threw another monkey wrench in that might mean we won't use the extra FP option if you can't split the extra FP days over more than one CL hotel reservation. I am thinking about using the citi prestige card and booking 3 four day CL stays all at different resorts, and then being able to use the 4th night free benefit to get 3 nights free for our 12 night trip. But we won't want to make 3 days of extra FPs ever in that stay all around the same 4 night CL reservation, we would want to spread it out over the 12 nights that would be at 3 different resorts, but all CL. I may not be explaining myself very well :(.

Did you do 3 or more of your extra FP days with each stay, or did you do just 3 extra FP days for one of the stays and spread the actual days out over both stays? Does that make sense? I'm having trouble putting what I mean in writing. What we would like to do is to have a club level split stay, and use 2 days of extra FPs during the first stay when we are near DHS and Epcot, and one day of the extra FP days when we are near the MK. But we don't want to book 6 days of extra FPs, both because of the expense as well as not wanting that many long touring days in the parks. We do a lot of non park time. If that isn't clear I'll try to explain further.

In fact, just tonight I threw another monkey wrench in that might mean we won't use the extra FP option if you can't split the extra FP days over more than one CL hotel reservation. I am thinking about using the citi prestige card and booking 3 four day CL stays all at different resorts, and then being able to use the 4th night free benefit to get 3 nights free for our 12 night trip. But we won't want to make 3 days of extra FPs ever in that stay all around the same 4 night CL reservation, we would want to spread it out over the 12 nights that would be at 3 different resorts, but all CL. I may not be explaining myself very well :(.

We did three of the extra FP days for split stay trip #1 and we did one extra FP day for split stay trip #2. We did exactly what you want to do. We based the extra FP’s on the location of the resort where we are staying.

Thank you for reporting great info. Also, for understanding I did mean a 90-day window from the Stay#2 checkout date. :)

So for now, the Split Stay FP booking for CL Extra FPs is similar to ADR booking windows for Split Stays...each Stay is considered separate.

will be keeping a look out. thanks for the heads up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter