Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

I think that's one of the reasons the CM I spoke with (who had a high degree of Disney knowledge, in my opinion) stressed the "trial" aspect of it. While not her exact words, there was a "we're all going to learn how this works together" type of tone.
I think this is pretty much how one defines a pilot program — which is how the CMs I’ve spoken to have referred to it. This is all to be expected.

Curious if you have to book the nighttime event the same day you use the extra FPs. For example could you book the 3 extras on Tuesday and use the nighttime event on Wednesday night?

It has to be the same day: 3 anywhere FPs + the night event. @GADisneyDad14 can clarify or correct. :)

You're absolutely right according to what one of the ss reps told us. We have an extra day on our tickets that we were trying to figure out what to do with and had hoped to use it for our arrival night for one of the evening shows. We could only use it for the same nights as the 3 that we booked the fp's for.

It has to be the same day: 3 anywhere FPs + the night event. @GADisneyDad14 can clarify or correct. :)
But for one day the FPs could be for one park and the night time seating for another park, don't you think?

Has anyone been able to confirm if this can be used on your check out day? It wouldn't be our last day of tickets, just the day we would be checking out of CL and moving to another resort.

I'm still really on the fence with this. But being able to do all 3 Epcot Tier 1 in one day and HEA viewing. The HEA dessert party would cost us $280. I'll be interested to hear people's experiences with the HEA viewing area and how it compares to the dessert party viewing.

But for one day the FPs could be for one park and the night time seating for another park, don't you think?

Has anyone been able to confirm if this can be used on your check out day? It wouldn't be our last day of tickets, just the day we would be checking out of CL and moving to another resort.

I'm still really on the fence with this. But being able to do all 3 Epcot Tier 1 in one day and HEA viewing. The HEA dessert party would cost us $280. I'll be interested to hear people's experiences with the HEA viewing area and how it compares to the dessert party viewing.

Yes....as long as you have park hopper you can use your three purchase fast passes at Epcot in the morning and then park hop over to magic kingdom in the evening for reserved viewing for the nighttime show

have not confirmed yet on the checkout day but I'm booking my fastpasses tomorrow as I'm finally at 90 days of my checkout so I will see if I can get any info for you

curious if they are booking all fastpasses at 90 days so as to not let guests switch their 60 day fastpasses as duplicates. I wonder if them overriding the system and putting them in blocks guests from being able to lets say book test track twice..... this is all speculation and conspiracy on my part but who knows........

Do all guests on the reservation need to be booking this or can you only book for some of you? For example if you have a group of 8 and only the 4 teenagers in the group want to take advantage of it?

Yes....as long as you have park hopper you can use your three purchase fast passes at Epcot in the morning and then park hop over to magic kingdom in the evening for reserved viewing for the nighttime show

have not confirmed yet on the checkout day but I'm booking my fastpasses tomorrow as I'm finally at 90 days of my checkout so I will see if I can get any info for you

curious if they are booking all fastpasses at 90 days so as to not let guests switch their 60 day fastpasses as duplicates. I wonder if them overriding the system and putting them in blocks guests from being able to lets say book test track twice..... this is all speculation and conspiracy on my part but who knows........
Posters in this thread have confirmed that the regular FPs, not the CL FPs, can be Modified after being booked by DSS. The regular FPs just can’t overlap the CL FPs.

Posters in this thread have confirmed that the regular FPs, not the CL FPs, can be Modified after being booked by DSS. The regular FPs just can’t overlap the CL FPs.

So tomorrow when they call I can book all of my fastpasses including the days that I don’t purchase the extra fastpasses? So 6 on those days and 3 on the others.... I was under the assumption that I could only book for the days I was purchasing this add on

So tomorrow when they call I can book all of my fastpasses including the days that I don’t purchase the extra fastpasses? So 6 on those days and 3 on the others.... I was under the assumption that I could only book for the days I was purchasing this add on
No; you can only book for your purchased CL FP Option Days. It’s the regular FPs on the purchased days that can be Modified.

Do all guests on the reservation need to be booking this or can you only book for some of you? For example if you have a group of 8 and only the 4 teenagers in the group want to take advantage of it?
A pp said it did NOT have to be booked for all guests on a reservation.

Hmm... interesting. I booked this back on Jan 12th for 3 of our 10 nights at BC Club level stay in March. The DSS rep specifically mentioned that I wouldn't be charged until the actual days arrived.... This is definitely not so...

When I look at my current credit card statement I see charges (not authorizations but actual charges) for each of the days that I purchased the extra FP+ (3 @ 150 (as there are 3 of us) plus the 12.5% tax charged by WDW -- plus the crazy exchange rate charged by the credit card for the day.) So it's seems like for us it was charged at booking with tax added.

I will add that I had also added 1 person to an existing Savour the Savannah ressie that I altered at the same time --which also processed with the same date. So maybe it just happened because I had another change in the same conversation. Interesting. Not totally sad as our exchange rate is not at it's worst right now.

Last edited:

Thanks for this response. Yes, we have park hoppers, so that makes sense.
I hope it goes well for you tomorrow!

I just happened to hit my 60 days at the first day this was offered ... so I booked those at 60 days... 2 hours later I added the purchase option for 3 days. One of those 3 days we are staying at the same park for all 6 passes and we were able to get Test Track twice (once as part of the 60+10 day passes and one as the DSS passes.) I have since changed the time of the regular TT FP+ without issue... while the other 3 still show as they need to be changed by DSS.

As long as the system sees 3 of the passes as "regular" you should be able to change them to duplicate Tier 1's -- will be interesting to see how the system decides which 3 of the 6 are "regular" and which are "purchased" will likely determine how much control you have over them.

I just happened to hit my 60 days at the first day this was offered ... so I booked those at 60 days... 2 hours later I added the purchase option for 3 days. One of those 3 days we are staying at the same park for all 6 passes and we were able to get Test Track twice (once as part of the 60+10 day passes and one as the DSS passes.) I have since changed the time of the regular TT FP+ without issue... while the other 3 still show as they need to be changed by DSS.

As long as the system sees 3 of the passes as "regular" you should be able to change them to duplicate Tier 1's -- will be interesting to see how the system decides which 3 of the 6 are "regular" and which are "purchased" will likely determine how much control you have over them.

So when you called you already had your three 60 day fastpasses selected? Do you know if DSS could see these selections while they were adding the purchased FP's on? I know some have said you can't book duplicates so just curious if they don't say anything, don't see it, or some other reason

So when you called you already had your three 60 day fastpasses selected? Do you know if DSS could see these selections while they were adding the purchased FP's on? I know some have said you can't book duplicates so just curious if they don't say anything, don't see it, or some other reason
I don't know anything about duplicates however when I booked all my 6 fast passes I specifically asked the cast member to make certain ones regular and certain ones extra because I wanted my regular ones to be the first three of the day so once I use those I could get a fourth for later on. She did this because on all my days they look slightly different and I can tell that I can modify the first three and the last three I cannot modify. so there is definitely a designation of which ones are extra and which ones are regular in the system

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter