Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

I will have to add that it took me 4 phone calls to find someone who could tell me which S/D rooms were eligible. My first call was to DSS and they told me I had to call the hotel directly to verify. I called the hotel and they said I had to call a certain number at Disney to verify. They gave me the number, and it turned out to be (I think) tech support, where they had absolutely no clue what I was talking about and gave me some of the worst information I have ever gotten from any CM at Disney (i.e. AP holders are eligible to book CL FP even if you at not staying on property, you can only book CL FP 60 days out, etc.) I then called DSS for a second time and got a knowledgeable CM who said my alcove room qualified, and she verified it with her supervisor as well.

I booked mine on the Disney website. You just have to be mindful of what room you are booking.
After I booked it, I called DSS to verify that it qualified for the CL FP program.
Disney’s site or Marriotts site? I couldn’t find any of these rooms on Marriotts site as bookable...

Jealous if you did! Haha

Today was our 90 day and we're all booked!! I called in at work. The only problem I had was while I was on hold, we had a surprise visit by someone from a different department and I was so distracted trying to do two things at once I accidentally booked our AK/EP FPs on the wrong day. :crazy:
This is what we got though, with our pick of times:

Day 1 - 5/2:
10a: Space (CL)
11a: 7DMT (CL)
12p: Splash (CL)

Lunch is at Skipper Canteen at 1p

2p: Jungle Cruise (reg)
4p: BTMR (reg)
5p: Haunted Mansion (reg)

Day 2 - 5/4:
9:30: SDD (CL)
10:30a: Toy Story Mania (reg)
11:30: Millennium Falcon (CL)

[insert Oga's/Savi's/Droids here]

4:30p: MMRR (CL)
5:30p: RNRR (reg)
6:30p: Tower of Terror (reg)

Day 3 - 5/6 (is really supposed to be 5/7)
9:05a: Safari (reg)
10:05: Kali River Rapids (reg)
11:05a: Navi River Journey (reg)
12:05p: FoP (CL)

Lunch at Satuli

4p: Test Track (CL)
5p: Soarin (CL)

I know you guys said to book regular FP first but tbh we have so much time on this trip, and a couple of AHs, that we are not too concerned with getting rolling FPs most days. Tbh we are 100% doing this for DHS on May the 4th to ensure we get everything we want at times that work around our hectic Galaxy's Edge reservations. Similarly we have a lot of "free space" baked into our schedule for hopping and the like, that we can fill in the blanks as needed at 60 days. DSS was wonderful also. The couple of times I've called have been great, the CMs are very knowledgeable and helpful.

I will have to add that it took me 4 phone calls to find someone who could tell me which S/D rooms were eligible. My first call was to DSS and they told me I had to call the hotel directly to verify. I called the hotel and they said I had to call a certain number at Disney to verify. They gave me the number, and it turned out to be (I think) tech support, where they had absolutely no clue what I was talking about and gave me some of the worst information I have ever gotten from any CM at Disney (i.e. AP holders are eligible to book CL FP even if you at not staying on property, you can only book CL FP 60 days out, etc.) I then called DSS for a second time and got a knowledgeable CM who said my alcove room qualified, and she verified it with her supervisor as well.
Glad you got it figured out! I missed this post and could have helped you sooner. We have booked the alcove three times now and used the program. Would definitely encourage you to also join the Swan/Dolphin Resort Board - super helpful people there! Enjoy!!!!!

As someone that has been going to the Swan and/or Dolphin for 20 years, I can tell you that misinformation is the norm, especially when it comes to suites. When I called DSS, they really had no idea that my reservation was related to a suite, but I was pleasantly surprised when the CM there took my word for it and just booked my FPs. I guess they really don't care that much when it comes to additional revenue :confused3

Today was our 90 day and we're all booked!! I called in at work. The only problem I had was while I was on hold, we had a surprise visit by someone from a different department and I was so distracted trying to do two things at once I accidentally booked our AK/EP FPs on the wrong day. :crazy:
This is what we got though, with our pick of times:

Day 1 - 5/2:
10a: Space (CL)
11a: 7DMT (CL)
12p: Splash (CL)

Lunch is at Skipper Canteen at 1p

2p: Jungle Cruise (reg)
4p: BTMR (reg)
5p: Haunted Mansion (reg)

Day 2 - 5/4:
9:30: SDD (CL)
10:30a: Toy Story Mania (reg)
11:30: Millennium Falcon (CL)

[insert Oga's/Savi's/Droids here]

4:30p: MMRR (CL)
5:30p: RNRR (reg)
6:30p: Tower of Terror (reg)

Day 3 - 5/6 (is really supposed to be 5/7)
9:05a: Safari (reg)
10:05: Kali River Rapids (reg)
11:05a: Navi River Journey (reg)
12:05p: FoP (CL)

Lunch at Satuli

4p: Test Track (CL)
5p: Soarin (CL)

I know you guys said to book regular FP first but tbh we have so much time on this trip, and a couple of AHs, that we are not too concerned with getting rolling FPs most days. Tbh we are 100% doing this for DHS on May the 4th to ensure we get everything we want at times that work around our hectic Galaxy's Edge reservations. Similarly we have a lot of "free space" baked into our schedule for hopping and the like, that we can fill in the blanks as needed at 60 days. DSS was wonderful also. The couple of times I've called have been great, the CMs are very knowledgeable and helpful.
HS looks so perfect!

I am pretty sure you need to call to book any of those rooms.

I called today and she said all the rooms I asked about (the ones listed) aren’t bookable on the website
Thanks! I got the deluxe alcove on the app but I guess that’s not the same thing. I’ll have to call later, thanks!

HS looks so perfect!

It's going to be a super hectic day but we're really excited for it, being huge SW fangirls. We even plan to Disneybound, I have my Leia dress and my gf will be Han! I'm hoping to book the SW dessert party to cap it off, but still waiting on those to be available for booking. I'm just glad we have a resort day planned the next day to recover, lol!

Very possible your able to get it, I couldn’t and she made it seem like it wasn’t possible... maybe she was mistaken
Maybe it's just not available on the dates you were looking for? I know for sure you cannot book Alcove's on Marriott points, but you can book on the site/app using cash. You cannot book any other suites on the Marriott site/app (as far as I know).

Maybe it's just not available on the dates you were looking for? I know for sure you cannot book Alcove's on Marriott points, but you can book on the site/app using cash. You cannot book any other suites on the Marriott site/app (as far as I know).
I couldn’t find the alcove or the suites. But maybe it’s the type of alcove I got? I got deuce alcove so it’s an alcove room and a standard room booked as 1? Who knows!

I did ask about suites too maybe that’s why she said that?

I couldn’t find the alcove or the suites. But maybe it’s the type of alcove I got? I got deuce alcove so it’s an alcove room and a standard room booked as 1? Who knows!

I did ask about suites too maybe that’s why she said that?
You never know who you are speaking with and what they know or don’t know. You def have to call to book that connection. Either way, for our past two trips we have booked the alcove connected to a standard room and it’s considered one large suite with only one nightly resort fee. It’s the BEST!!! And this is the exact combo we have been trying to book at Dolphin for December but everything is sold out. So crazy. So for now we have the alcove only at the Swan, which qualifies for the CLFP. Enjoy all that space!

You never know who you are speaking with and what they know or don’t know. You def have to call to book that connection. Either way, for our past two trips we have booked the alcove connected to a standard room and it’s considered one large suite with only one nightly resort fee. It’s the BEST!!! And this is the exact combo we have been trying to book at Dolphin for December but everything is sold out. So crazy. So for now we have the alcove only at the Swan, which qualifies for the CLFP. Enjoy all that space!

I wonder if the room I have qualifies for CLFP, I’m fine if it doesn’t but would be nice, and I thought it did. But I can't link the room yet, so I can’t call DSS to confirm.

Do all 3 CLFP of the same day have to be in the same park or can they be different? for example 1 CLFP at HS in the morning and 2 CLFPs at Epcot in the evening. ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter