Treehouse villas

mommarjam

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, what would you say is the best Treehouse to stay in? We will have a vehicle, so we won't be using the buses.popcorn::

I don't think there is a best, and it would be very hard to get a specific villa by asking for it.

I would simply make a general request, or near the front, or near the pool, etc.

If you have a car, I would recommend requesting near the entrance/exit so it's easy in and easy out. Remember that there is one car per villa and make sure it's not a huge vehicle. The parking/ buses can get tight with larger vehicles. There are certain villa parking spaces that actually are labeled compact, yes it's tight.

For those who will ask the next question....with no car, I recommend near the pool/entrance to Grandstand walkway, just because it seems easier that way. You can walk to the grandstand bus and not have to wait for the internal bus.

Oh, the answer to your question is....any THV is a good one.....we LOVE them!

I think we were in 7075(don't quote me on that), and we were right on the water and could wave to the folks going by. It was also a very short walk to the boat dock, pool, bus stop and walkway to Grandstand and the main area of SSR. LOVED IT.

Enjoy! :goodvibes

We were in 7059 which was near the quiet pool, south bus stop, and the walkway to the Grandstand. We were also very close to the boat dock. We didn't have a car so this location was perfect for us. We rarely used the internal bus as the walk to the Grandstand was only 5-10 minutes depending upon how fast you walk.;) The north bus top is closer to the exit, and much further from the walk way to the main resort. We requested "near transportation" and we they gave us the perfect villa for our request. We LOVED the THV:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter