Treehouse Villas

I'm calling on the 8th...I have a 2 bedroom at SSR for 7/19 through 7/23 that I am hoping to be able to change to a THV! What time does member services open on Sunday 10:00?

Thanks so much for the good thoughts.....here's hopin that there is one left for 22nd August as my little boy thinks these look 'way cool'!!!!:rotfl2:
Debsxx

I'm calling on the 8th...I have a 2 bedroom at SSR for 7/19 through 7/23 that I am hoping to be able to change to a THV! What time does member services open on Sunday 10:00?

I just asked the same question. All 7 days are from 9am to 5:30pm.

I reserved SSR for 6/24-7/2 and was told the TReehouse Villas are not expected to be finished for reservations until 7/2009. I know they start taking res. 2/8 but we are just a week or 2 early:confused3 . While there I will definetly check out the finished product for future res. I'll take some photos and post them at that time.

I already have a reservaton at SSR for July 1-5 in a two bedroom...We booked with developer points...The points are the same for a THV...Can I simply make a switch to a THV instead of a two bedroom or is it more involved then that?

I reserved SSR for 6/24-7/2 and was told the TReehouse Villas are not expected to be finished for reservations until 7/2009. I know they start taking res. 2/8 but we are just a week or 2 early:confused3 . While there I will definetly check out the finished product for future res. I'll take some photos and post them at that time.

Oh no! I hope not, we've already booked a 2br at SSR for our June trip and were hoping to switch over. :guilty:

I was told yesterday that the first date on which THV will be available is 6/1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter