Treehouse Villas

We have 2 BR last week of July and I hope to switch to a Tree House Villa.

We have friends going as well to meet us for one night and they have a 2 BR as well. The grandpa has a hard time with steps, do you think he would be OK in a Tree House Villa for one night? I haven't seen what they look like.

We'll try one but probably wait a year or so. I've always wanted to stay there!

i have a question. are they building new treehouses or refurbishing the old ones? we stayed in a treehouse years ago (when the disney institute was there) and it was VERY cool.

i have a question. are they building new treehouses or refurbishing the old ones? we stayed in a treehouse years ago (when the disney institute was there) and it was VERY cool.

They tore the old ones down; these are brand new!

145_145.jpg

This is from October -- and I do have pictures showing THV's that are more complete, but for some reason I can't locate them right now. :confused3

So, when can we start booking??

I'm hoping for the first week in January 2010, an extension on my Christmas vacation trip- and a family reunion type trip. We are exactly 9 people.

I currently have a 2 bedroom at SSR for 7/19 through 7/23/09 that I hope to change to THV when it becomes available for booking. It looks like we may be some of the first to stay there if they are available by then!

Are there any 'real' photos of what the treehouses will look like inside yet? Have seen the artist impression of the lounge/kitchen area.
Can't wait to see more! Will they have a themed pool or just a quiet pool? And their own restaurant or CS place?
Debsx:beach:

what day do we get to start making reservations?

I have Feb 8th on my calendar, but I wasn't sure if it's still the same.

We currently have a 2BR for November 23 - 28, 2009. We're also hoping to get a THV on Feb 8th!

We were hoping for Oct. 2009 but plans have changed and now are hoping for Dec. 2-12. I'm ready for Feb 8th

We currently have reservations at BCV from 7/26 - 8/1. My husband REALLY wants to stay at BCV (we've never been there before), and our son REALLY wants to stay in a TH! So...between now and 2/8, they're going to have to figure it out! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter