TREASURE HUNT QUEST -- Prizes are beyond what you dreamed!

Great.. now I can't even enter the pirates lobby without crashing.

Same here.. VMK should probably lower the score to pass on to like, around 200. Not everyone here is good at pirates and the most ive got today was just about 300.

I am probably going to stop playing for now.. just wait until the lag rush is over! -_-

and all the lag is just in the pirates lobby.. I'm not having any lag while getting my daily credits.

The score is impossible unless you get 200 points a round. But vmk did say few will finish and idk about you guys I want to be one of those people and won't stop till I am.

The score is impossible unless you get 200 points a round. But vmk did say few will finish and idk about you guys I want to be one of those people and won't stop till I am.

me too but I'll try pirates again when the lag is attacking me..

btw.. you can write more clues if you go get your daily credits.

I get it. This is an early April Fool's joke. They really got us good.

Look at the high score list for pirates. Even the best scores today can't pass. I would like to know how the person testing it was able to pass the pirate task.

Someone is getting close gl and when they said few they really meant it

Look at the high score list for pirates. Even the best scores today can't pass. I would like to know how the person testing it was able to pass the pirate task.

Someone is getting close gl and when they said few they really meant it

Cheating, perhaps?

I'm starting to think that they don't have to test them.. they just use us to test them and that's why so many of them get reset so often. Like the Presidents Day pin quest.

Guys read the story it mentions bravery and cunning and needing to be smart there is something were overlooking. Were thinking we need that scroe but there is obviously another way to pass.

I'm starting to think that they don't have to test them.. they just use us to test them and that's why so many of them get reset so often. Like the Presidents Day pin quest.

Good point. You may be right.

I never write Contact Us, but I just did about this. I told them I think it is cruel to offer such fabulous prizes and then make it impossible for most players to complete. I understand they want it to be a challenge and not have everyone just run their mules through, but this is ridiculous especially with the lag and crashing.

The pirates score is doable on a normal day, but between lag, crashing, and just general anxiety (heh), its not going to be easy- at least not right now. Its not meant to be an easy score, and I'd be surprised if they changed it, but we do have a few days to get it all done right?

I don't think pirates have any need to play fireworks right? It seems like this quest is a Tour de VMK, but at this point I can't see how they'd add other minigames into the mix. Maybe I'm just being hopeful :P

And I'm sure they do have to test the quests. Its like in school though- how you read your paper so many times that the words kinda blur together and you can't see your mistakes?

Guys read the story it mentions bravery and cunning and needing to be smart there is something were overlooking. Were thinking we need that scroe but there is obviously another way to pass.

lol- could that be why the short quest is there too- is the 1000 credit win in the mini quest enough to advance? can you do another quest and still have that one open... nope- hmm

how many credits do you get for 576 points in pirates?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter