Traveling Turkeys Part 2 11/22/08

Free cruise for all Traveling Turkeys? (crosses fingers)

Which tequila tasting were you at? I didn't see anyone I recognized at the Thanksgiving day one. Though after it was done, I don't think I recognized my friend I went with. :rolleyes1

We were at the tasting on Monday.

We were at the tasting on Monday.

I had Martini's on Monday and Tequila on Thursday. I figured it was easier to remember what I was doing. :drinking1 I'm not a big enough drinker to do more than one tasting in a day. :sick:

Suzanne - How were the festivities this weekend?
Did DD have a wonderful time?:woohoo:

Lora - How did everything go for Bob today?
Judy

Judy~~ Thank you for asking! It was a perfectly beautiful weekend. Everything went off according to plan and it couldn't have been any better!!! My daughter did a phenomial job and looked absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm sure Teresa and Michael can agree with me!!!

Judy~~ Thank you for asking! It was a perfectly beautiful weekend. Everything went off according to plan and it couldn't have been any better!!! My daughter did a phenomial job and looked absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm sure Teresa and Michael can agree with me!!!

I didn't want to respond until Suzy Mouse did, but the entire weekend was absolutely wonderful. Her DD did a great job and looked spectacular. The party was a true classy affair and we had a great time. SuzyMouse and her DH should be very proud.:thumbsup2

And the scary part...my DS who just turned 9 in October gets his Bar Mitzvah date next month when they hand out 2012 dates....and we have to start looking to book places soon thereafter or risk being shut out...unreal

Chuck:cool1:

And the scary part...my DS who just turned 9 in October gets his Bar Mitzvah date next month when they hand out 2012 dates....and we have to start looking to book places soon thereafter or risk being shut out...unreal

I can't imagine having to plan an event that big so far ahead. I guess if life happens and you have to move, you're out of luck.

Hi all,

We just got home after spending the night at my parents (they helped us with the girls).

We had to get up at 3am yesterday to have Bob at our hospital at 5:30. Even though we have been thru it before, (11 years ago) anytime you deal with the eye, it might as well be the heart or brain. The surgery took 2 hours. He came thru fine. He was awake during the whole thing and saw the MD working on his eye. As strong as I am at procedures, even I don't think I could deal with that!!!! He had to leave his eye patched until this morning and then I took the patch off and started his eye drops. 5 different medicines and 26 drops a day. We went back to the MD today. He is pleased so far, but it will be at least 3 weeks before we know for sure if the surgery was a success. He can't work until then.

At this point all is well. Keep us in your prayers.

Judy, Sorry that I didn't get the pic of your FE posted. I just got too wrapped up in things here. Ken Thanks for posting for me.

Lora

The same day as my dd's Bat Mitzvah I received the form to fill out for my ds's (3 years away!!) :eek: I need a break!!!

I didn't want to respond until Suzy Mouse did, but the entire weekend was absolutely wonderful. Her DD did a great job and looked spectacular. The party was a true classy affair and we had a great time. SuzyMouse and her DH should be very proud.:thumbsup2

:hug: Love you Teresa!!

WOW! What a week!
Suzy - I knew your weekend would be great. Your daughter is beautiful to begin with so I'm not surprised that she looked stunning! And you guys do have a lot to be proud of. She's a very sweet young woman.

Lora - So glad to hear Bob's surgery is over and he can rest and heal through the holidays. He is very brave - I know I could never be awake through any eye surgery. I can't even put drops in my eyes and contacts are out of the question. I have always worn glasses and looked like a nerd because of my fear!
Give Bob my best and tell him to take it easy, heal quickly and no jumping and shouting at any Stillers or Penguins games!

Have agood day.
Make good choices.
Be kind.
And to whomever put the gumballs with "Make good choices" on the card - I have them tacked up in my cube at work. Every day they make me smile!!:)
Judy

Hi all,

We just got home after spending the night at my parents (they helped us with the girls).

We had to get up at 3am yesterday to have Bob at our hospital at 5:30. Even though we have been thru it before, (11 years ago) anytime you deal with the eye, it might as well be the heart or brain. The surgery took 2 hours. He came thru fine. He was awake during the whole thing and saw the MD working on his eye. As strong as I am at procedures, even I don't think I could deal with that!!!! He had to leave his eye patched until this morning and then I took the patch off and started his eye drops. 5 different medicines and 26 drops a day. We went back to the MD today. He is pleased so far, but it will be at least 3 weeks before we know for sure if the surgery was a success. He can't work until then.

Judy, Sorry that I didn't get the pic of your FE posted. I just got too wrapped up in things here. Ken Thanks for posting for me.

Lora

Lora, please give Bob our best. We will keep you in our prayers.

Lora- glad to hear that Bob did well during the surgery. We are wishing you a speedy recovery.
Suzanne

Hi all,

Lora I am glad to hear that Bob's surgery went well last week!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter