Traveling Turkeys Part 2 11/22/08

We are all set except for the last minute items. We will be leaving the house this afternoon for the airport. See you all at the Hyatt tonight. Safe travels everyone!!!

We are driving up this afternoon and will be in town for dinner tonight.

Chuck:cool1:

Sending the kids to school for 1 1/2 hours to take tests, get report cards and retrieve the lunchbox. (That really can't wait until we get back!!) All ready, just waiting... and waiting.... and waiting.

See you tomorrow!

Lynn,
I am here all night with you we leave tomorrow morning.

We still have some little things to pack and I need to set all my virtual classes into a vacation mode so others can pick up my slack :)

Ok I need to get on the boat now before anything else bad happens. Yesterday I got home and a river was coming out of the garage. Water heater exploded. Whole garage flooded. Then this morning got in the car to take my son to school at 6:30 and had a flat tire. Ok bad things leave me alone.

Off to get the tire fixed and get last min stuff. Frank said last night that his dress shoes don't fit from the last cruise which was spring break. That would have been good information a week or so ago. As soon as he gets home off to buy shoes. Or he might have to wear his water shoes. Just don't look at his feet.

Lynn

Forgot how much of a pain this packing thing is . . . . . :eek:

Does anyone have an extra zip tie that they could bring for me? (To secure the FE) We are off to the airport!

Lynn oh no!!! Pixie Dist needs to be sprinkled on you fast.

Yes, Packing is no fun.

Chaos, anything for a fellow Illinoisan (I know not really a word) I have a package of them packed and ready to go

Hey Turkeys!
Have a great cruise. Bring the ship back in one piece. I'll wave at you as you are getting off and we are coming aboard. ;)

jd

Bad news My flight was canceled. There were mechanical issues. So we are stuck at the las vegas airport until 11:40 pst We should have left at 6am so we have been her since 4am:scared1:
So we are all so tired and wish they would have told us when we checked at 3am for the flight status.

Michelle, we need to figure something out for the water delivery. I wonder if it can be left at the hotel check in? If not maybe at the port? Call me if you want or I will get back on here to see if you wrote to me

Does anybody recall the total price to park for 7 days?

Bad news My flight was canceled. There were mechanical issues. So we are stuck at the las vegas airport until 11:40 pst We should have left at 6am so we have been her since 4am:scared1:
So we are all so tired and wish they would have told us when we checked at 3am for the flight status.

Michelle, we need to figure something out for the water delivery. I wonder if it can be left at the hotel check in? If not maybe at the port? Call me if you want or I will get back on here to see if you wrote to me

We will keep our fingers crossed that you get here FAST.

Hi there, we're still here, too. We're driving down from south Georgia in the morning. We'll do the packing tonight so just have to roll out in the morning. Can't wait to have a week just to relax :beach: We're off to the library after school to get some books for the drive and of course lounge chair time! See you all soon.
Lorie

We are in the car, still 6.5 hours away. There is not one extra inch of room in this little car!

Michele, I hope you are in the air :)

Dh just got home from the office, a little lunch, and then pick up the kids a little eary to beat the traffic at the airport! Winter hit today so I am looking forward to some summertime! Signing off...

Anyone know Michele (Pixiedust) last name. I can drop it off at the hotel, but only if I have a last name

Michele you were in the air by the time I had the chance to get on and read. I left you a message on you VM.

Nevermind thanks to the pictures portion of the website I was able to get the last name and I am off to the airport.

Michele two cases are waiting there for you. I am crossing my fingers that you get it. They were awesome when I called them. Leaving you a new VM.

I have the rum and will carry it on.

Anyone know Michele (Pixiedust) last name. I can drop it off at the hotel, but only if I have a last name

Michele you were in the air by the time I had the chance to get on and read. I left you a message on you VM.

Let me look it up and PM you.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter