Trattoria al Forni Beware!

aljack34

Mouseketeer
Horrible experience here. Service is terrible. Waited and waited to get seated even tho we got two notifications our table was ready. Then waited and waited again to get waited on. This was at breakfast. Food not worth it.

We had breakfast at Trattoria al Forno in December. Service was typical for a table service meal. I greatly enjoyed my (surprisingly large) cheese omelet. My wife's steak and eggs was only so-so. This is not something she would normally have but she decided to give it a try. It's not something we will eat again.

Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno is one of my sister's favorites. IMO, Boma is the best onsite breakfast, even if that's expensive.

I just had such an awesome experience there a few weeks ago. The service was great and the steak and eggs for breakfast was excellent. That was my first time there. I wonder if it’s one of those restaurants that is inconsistent. Also, I’m curious to see what other people have experienced. I’m sorry you had a bad experience. I hate waisted money on a bad meal. What did you order?

When you get notifications your table is ready 12 minutes apart and still are not seated, that is a restaurant I will ever go back to

The steak and eggs. DH the pancakes. Average at best. I just can’t get past the horrible service. There really is no excuse especially when others were being seated after we arrived saying the same thing that their table was ready

OP - I'm sorry you had a bad experience. How long did you end up waiting? We had breakfast there in November and I'd describe it as fine to good. Nothing I'd write home about or race back to but found it a solid option in the EPCOT resort area (would not go out of my way for it). All spots (and people) have bad days ... I'm sorry you happened upon one. Hopefully the rest of your day improved!

We waited 25 minutes. Then another 10 to get waited on. I don’t want it to ruin our day but experiences like this are hard to forget

Also, I think good service can help to make Mediocre food better as far as a dining experience goes but when you have bad service, it just makes the food seem worse. Our meal was not good. Worst of the trip. We had great meals elsewhere with great/good service.

What a bummer! We have had fantastic service at Trattoria and incredibly slow service at A&C - Disney is consistent at being inconsistent.

I have the same issues with food vs service. If the service is terrible, the food usually can't make up for it (though my last breakfast at Trattoria was DELICIOUS and a favorite!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!