Transportation to/from airport from Universal Resort

My last trip was October and I met him
Outside at the designated area for pick up
He sent me a text to let me know where to meet him

system can vary at the date due to current policy
You will be send a text letting you know where he is parked

not sure if they allow drivers to meet you inside at the carousel luggage pick up
Procedure did change for my fall trip in October

Tony will text you once you at the baggage area.
Is this pickup area near the baggage claim area?

Due to Covid, policy for car service, pick can change
How it went for me in October, could be different now

a year ago, my driver met me inside at luggage carousel for getting my luggage
October trip, driver called me and told me to meet him outside at a specific place for my pick up
Had to go to a number area where driver was parked

it is now February and do not know current set up

don’t know if you meet your driver inside at carousel for your luggage or if you pick up your luggage and meet your driver outside

ask your driver in advance current policy
Either they met you inside at the carousel or you meet outside at curb pick up
Contact your transportation company the day before you fly in to Orlando, wherr is your meet up location

Just had Tony drive us a couple weeks ago and he knew my flight had arrived and had me text him when we had our luggage and went outside the doors right by our luggage carousel. We texted him the number we were at and he pulled up a few minutes later and loaded us up.

Just had Tony drive us a couple weeks ago and he knew my flight had arrived and had me text him when we had our luggage and went outside the doors right by our luggage carousel. We texted him the number we were at and he pulled up a few minutes later and loaded us up.
This is usually the case for us too. We don’t have luggage to pick up, so we typically just walk out and we end up texting/calling to tell which number we’re standing at. Usually one of his drivers call us upon landing as they track the flights.

Both last month and a few months ago, one of his drivers waited indoors for us and had our name handwritten on a piece of paper near baggage claim vicinity. It always seems to vary. Typically they’ll call you shortly after deboarding the plane but if they don’t, just call/text Tony and he will take care of things.

Due to Covid, policy for car service, pick can change
How it went for me in October, could be different now

a year ago, my driver met me inside at luggage carousel for getting my luggage
October trip, driver called me and told me to meet him outside at a specific place for my pick up
Had to go to a number area where driver was parked

it is now February and do not know current set up

don’t know if you meet your driver inside at carousel for your luggage or if you pick up your luggage and meet your driver outside

ask your driver in advance current policy
Either they met you inside at the carousel or you meet outside at curb pick up
Contact your transportation company the day before you fly in to Orlando, wherr is your meet up location
Legally, Vehicles for Hire (car services) are supposed to do Meet & Greets at the Baggage Claim escalators on level 2 and park in the GT Concourses (express tunnels) on level 1, except between midnight and 8am when the GT Concourses are closed, when they park in the Commercial Vehicle Parking Areas across the bus lanes from level 1. Level 2 is for personal pickups and rideshare. Taxis are on both levels 1 and 2.

Hello! I will be flying in in June and going to sapphire falls, just myself and 2 kids (8 & 14) we do not need to make any stops, what would you recommend for a convenient affordable way of getting to and from? Thanks!!!!!

Hello! I will be flying in in June and going to sapphire falls, just myself and 2 kids (8 & 14) we do not need to make any stops, what would you recommend for a convenient affordable way of getting to and from? Thanks!!!!!
Universal's SuperStar Shuttle is probably your best bet. It will be $107 round trip for your party ($39 per adult, $29 per child under 10).

Universal's SuperStar Shuttle is probably your best bet. It will be $107 round trip for your party ($39 per adult, $29 per child under 10).
Thanks for this!

I'm heading to Universal from MCO for the first time (after a dozen WDW trips) this September. I think I'll give them a try.

Where does Tony pick you up at the airport? Outside or in baggage claim?

We used Tony a few weeks ago. He watches the flight so he texted me when we landed to have me call him when we were ready w/bags and which claim area we would be waiting at. I called him & we headed outside to wait for him (less than 5 min). He helped us load up then headed out.

It varies what peeps give for a tip
Even with no grocery stops, peeps tip

15-25%for tip

This Tony sounds magical and lovely… I read four pages back, but Is Tony like a taxi in a regular car? Probably wouldn’t work for a large group right?

I have plenty of time to figure it out but have been playing with the idea of getting a limo for 8 of us. The kids and grandparents could go together. Seems comparable in price to multiple Ubers.

Has anyone used Orlando Luxury Transportation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!