Transportation question..

Katy

Mouseketeer
If we decide to spend a day at one of the WDW parks ... about how long of a ride is it? What would a cab cost? We won't have a car, but since we're there for 6 nights might spend a day at
Disney. Thanks!

We usually stay at US and spend of couple days at WDW since we've discovered how nice this resort is.

We usually reserve a car at PBH and drive over. Do not have to pay for parking, just park back in Alamo area. It's only about 15 min away and you get more flexibility than trying to do Mears. And depending on how many is in your party, it will probably be cheaper. Believe me, its better to reserve a car for a day or two and not have revolve your precious vacation time around a shuttle schedule. We are going to do AK and MGM one day and DQ and House of Blues another evening during mid-week. We have already reserved our car for two days at the AAA rate. I haven't check yet to see if I can get a better rate with my fun card.

Originally posted by Katy
If we decide to spend a day at one of the WDW parks ... about how long of a ride is it? What would a cab cost? We won't have a car, but since we're there for 6 nights might spend a day at
Disney. Thanks!

Call Tiffany town car. One of my freinds uses them to go back & forth from US to WDW, says they are much cheaper then a cab or Mears. My SIL used them this past weeekend for 5 people & it was only $75.00 RT to the airport.
www.tiffanytowncar.com

Sherrilatte, if you don't mind me asking, what was your AAA rate for the car. I am considering this, but have not been able to find a good price. I haven't tried AAA yet. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter