Transportation from Vero Beach resort

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Would you need to rent a car to get to Port Canaveral from Vero Beach? They dont have a shuttle do they?

No, no shuttle from Vero Beach. It is about an hour's drive from Vero to Port Canaveral. I would guess that renting a car would be your best option. There may also be some local Vero limo/towncar companies that would be able to take you to the port.

Michele

I think Vero Beach is more like 90 minutes from the port. Go ahead and rent a car. You'll want one to enjoy the Vero Beach area anyway.

If you want to consider dropping a rental car off near the port before leaving on your cruise, take a look at my summary of the rental car options.

www.dcltribute.com/carhire

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter