transfer question

aurorafan65

Mouseketeer
I've searched but can't find the answer to this question.

When I booked I had them put the transfers on, my PIF date is next week & I don't have quite all the $ (snow days = no $) so I wanted to take off the transfers. If I take them off, can I add them back on at a later date?

We're doing the Baltic cruise - don't know if that would make any difference

On a "regular" cruise out of Port Canaveral, you can add transfers at any time, so the answer to your question would be yes.

Sorry, I don't think anyone other than DCL can specifically address the Baltic cruises as this is the first time they're being done.

I've searched but can't find the answer to this question.

When I booked I had them put the transfers on, my PIF date is next week & I don't have quite all the $ (snow days = no $) so I wanted to take off the transfers. If I take them off, can I add them back on at a later date?

We're doing the Baltic cruise - don't know if that would make any difference

I'm on one of the Med. cruises - so I'm assuming that it works the same way. In the documentation I received from DCL - it indicates that you can add ground transfers up to "75 days prior to your sail date" which doesn't give you a lot of time after the PIF date.

On a "regular" cruise out of Port Canaveral, you can add transfers at any time, so the answer to your question would be yes.

Sorry, I don't think anyone other than DCL can specifically address the Baltic cruises as this is the first time they're being done.

So if I didnt book the transfer from Mco to the port when I booked i can stil add it? Should i call disney cruise line to do so? or can I do that once I arrive in orlando?

You can actually do it at MCO! If you do, it will be billed to your KTTW account on the ship as they don't take money at the Welcome Center. You can also do it by calling DCL up to 3 days before your sailing. If you didn't book transfers on the way back but decide that you want them, you can book them at Guest Services.

NOTE--the above applies to sailings out of Port Canaveral. The situation in Europe could be different.

What about your luggage?

If I wait and book at MCO then I assume that I would have to retreive my luggage from the baggage claim and carry it to the bus with me. Will I be stuck hauling around my luggage until I get into my room?

We are about 50 days away from sailing. Do you think there is time to call and get what ever I need for my luggage and book the cruise transfer.

I thought about using a towncar service but I'm not sure now. Booking for 5 passengers in the town car or 4 passengers on disneycruise line (baby is free) comes out about the same. $4 difference adding in tip. It seems it would be a lot less trouble just going with disney transportation. No carseat to worry with, they will gather and transport my luggage.

I was thinking I could find a less expensive route but with a family of 4/5 it seems there isnt much savings over disney transportation..... any suggestions?

What about your luggage?

If I wait and book at MCO then I assume that I would have to retreive my luggage from the baggage claim and carry it to the bus with me. Will I be stuck hauling around my luggage until I get into my room?

We are about 50 days away from sailing. Do you think there is time to call and get what ever I need for my luggage and book the cruise transfer.

I thought about using a towncar service but I'm not sure now. Booking for 5 passengers in the town car or 4 passengers on disneycruise line (baby is free) comes out about the same. $4 difference adding in tip. It seems it would be a lot less trouble just going with disney transportation. No carseat to worry with, they will gather and transport my luggage.

I was thinking I could find a less expensive route but with a family of 4/5 it seems there isnt much savings over disney transportation..... any suggestions?

When the bus gets to the Port the porters will take your luggage and check it so you won't have it with you onboard before you get to your cabin.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!