Trading Tons of Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ct! I would love to have the black mansion outfit but the only thing I have on your want list is a Dream Fairy Pin...I don't do much trading and have a limited knowledge of value of items..any advice would be appreciated :)

I am interested in the mad hatter hat. what would you want for it? white mickey ghost?
I'm not sure what I'd want for it. I don't need any white mickey ghosts, though. I was hoping there would be something out today. :(

Hi ct! I would love to have the black mansion outfit but the only thing I have on your want list is a Dream Fairy Pin...I don't do much trading and have a limited knowledge of value of items..any advice would be appreciated :)

Hmm. I'm not sure what the fairy pins are going for.
I guess I can do the entire suit for the pin.
Does that sound OK to you?

Sounds fine to me. PM me when you are on or want to meet. Sorry it took so long to reply to this but unfortunately I have been having some health problems and was in the hospital when you answered my post.

Sounds fine to me. PM me when you are on or want to meet. Sorry it took so long to reply to this but unfortunately I have been having some health problems and was in the hospital when you answered my post.

Aww! I'm sorry to hear that!:hug:
I hope you're feeling better. I can do the trade sometime tonight after 7:30 pm east. Or any other night after 7 pm east. :) Just let me know. :)

hello, i will offer sparrow shoes and a gold snowman for the full red baseball (don't need the shoes)

hello, i will offer sparrow shoes and a gold snowman for the full red baseball (don't need the shoes)

While others may jump on that, I believe that the full red baseball, which hasn't been available since May '06, is closer to the same value as the full Sparrow which people are still getting. ;)

I offer baseball bench, flip hat, old matterhorn pin, 2000 credit shopping spree for musketeer hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter