• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trading MAGIC.... Need Leota Balls

hi there
I just noticed earlier in this thread I got an offer for 6 k for fireworks
ty for your offer tho
:)
rob

Yes, they offered 6 thousand, I offered 5 Leota balls. But I will not beat 8 balls there at the end, sorry!

hey,

just wondering if the deals are all closed out bc from what i gather, looks like i'll be getting the snowman magic for 4 leota. let me know please so i can buy them! thanks!!

he has been very quiet..

Where are you Rob?

Im sorry guys
For some reason most of the posts in this thread were coming up empty for me. I had to close this thread out and I opened another one. Im sorry about the confusion here. But some posts I was seeing like every 3rd word, some nothing at all.

If you wanna throw your offers over in the other thread we can try again. I traded the bat magic.

Again Im sorry for the confusion
rob

Im sorry guys
For some reason most of the posts in this thread were coming up empty for me. I had to close this thread out and I opened another one. Im sorry about the confusion here. But some posts I was seeing like every 3rd word, some nothing at all.

If you wanna throw your offers over in the other thread we can try again. I traded the bat magic.

Again Im sorry for the confusion
rob

That's very odd.

and I'm enjoying the bat magic;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter