Trading Layouts Swap **CLOSED Send layouts by September 14**

I am so glad you like them. Ask my DH just how much I stressed over these. I thought he was going to kick me outside for a time out.

PS- I :love: my little license plate. It is :cutie: .

I am so glad you like them. Ask my DH just how much I stressed over these. I thought he was going to kick me outside for a time out.

PS- I :love: my little license plate. It is :cutie: .

No need to stress. They are beautiful! I wish I was ready to put them in my book. But, I'm over a year away. Such is the story of my life. :)

I saw the license plate and had to get it for you. I got one for me too. :)

Tiggermei, Thank you so much for a great layout. It happens to be the kind of style that I do, so it will fit in my album with no problem.

Had a really great time doing this and look forward to doing another one in the future.

I'm home! And I've received the pics. Once the :laundy: is finished I'll be free to start (DH is working tomorrow pm ;) )

Has it been quiet without me ? :blush: :rolleyes1

DH said "can't the post wait til we've unpacked?" - doesn't here realise there's swaps out there on their way back home, not to mention the odd little purchase (so much for not spending! :guilty: ) :lmao:

Tiggermei, Thank you so much for a great layout. It happens to be the kind of style that I do, so it will fit in my album with no problem.

Had a really great time doing this and look forward to doing another one in the future.

I'm so glad you like it. I was worried being part of this kind of swap, but it is SO much fun to do someone else's layouts. I hope we can do another one of these in the future, too.

Suzanne's pages are done and packed :goodvibes Just need to get to the PO now - I'm back at work on Thursday :sad2: but I've got a trainng course and its near a PO so i might drop it on the way.

Its surprisingly difficult to scrap pics for someone you know little about, but I did enjoy the challenge! I'd do another on!:thumbsup2

Yay! I can't wait to see them!

I'm hoping to get working on my partner's pages soon. I have to clear off my scrap table before I can get any work done and that's a daunting task! :scared1:

I ended up just laying everything over everything else and using the "non-scrap" end of the table to do the actual fixing :lmao:

My pages have arrived and they look fantastic! Thank you mommyx3boys! She even used my favourite Basic Grey range:goodvibes

Glad you like them Mazda. If you would like to take pictures and post them you can, I did not take any before I sent them. :)

How is everyone else?

Mine will probably be sent out pretty close to the deadline. Got to finish my CJ first and I've had a bad case of scrappers block this week.

I've been working on mine. I printed all the pictures and have been working on a layout but I can't seem to come up with something that I just love. I hope to finish up this weekend though and get them out early next week.

Mine back to fannF will go out this weekend so I can be done. She told me she hasn't done mine yet but will do them after she returns from WDW around the 15th I think it was.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter