Trading Layouts Swap **CLOSED Send layouts by September 14**

OMG, Susan! The pages are precious!!!!!

And Owen's not too bad himself, Mom! What a cutie pie!

I love seeing the layouts. Great jobs!!

If you haven't mailed your pictures only two more days. Has everyone heard from their partners? There are a few people who haven't posted if they received and sent their pictures.

My buddy who is scrapping my pics already has them. I've been in touch with my buddy that I'm scrapping for and I think she has mailed her pics but I'm not sure.

I haven't sent my pictures- I have to get on my laptop to do so and I have fallen alseep before even turning on the computer after work everyday this week I just wasn't quite ready for it but my DH will be out this evening and I will be emailing mine then. I know my partner has pmed me about sending but I haven't recieved yet.

Rebecca

I just got back last night and Pmd my partner to let her know pics will be emailed this evening if all goes as planned or at the latest tomorrow. I need to sort through and see what I want to send. LOL

The photos are kinda blurry. But hopefully you can see the work she did for me.

100_1381.jpg

100_1382.jpg

100_1383.jpg

It is funny to see them again. I had totally forgotten what I did! :rolleyes1 I'm glad you liked them.

Love the LO for our DIS baby OWEN!!
He is such a cutie!!
I'm gonna lift that idea for my DS's.. I have 4 of them...so I can alter that 4 different ways and make all the boys a special page!!! :)

I received my partner's pics today which is convenient considering I have a crop tonight!

Great, I think that is everyone except Rlovew and SusieStone. Did you two swap yet?

I haven't received pics yet.

I mailed mine out today with DC number 0306 3030 0003 0124 9613

Mine are done I just have to get to the post office. I am going to try to get them out by the weekend.

Now who else would I be making layouts for? :lmao:

I forgot to take photos, so you'll need to do that and email me the copy. I just might scrap that.

Now who else would I be making layouts for? :lmao:

I forgot to take photos, so you'll need to do that and email me the copy. I just might scrap that.

I thought that some people had more than one partner. I didn't know if you did! :) I can take pictures. I can't wait to see my pictures! :) Thanks!

Keep your eyes out for an envelope coming your way...

I got my LOs today. Yes, that is plural! I got 2 2-page LOs from AWM. They are gorgeous! I am so excited! As yes, AWM, they are just my style. Thank you sooooo much! :love: :love: :love:

I'll post pictures in a bit. I have to clear a space off my desk...:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter