Trading a few things for credits

Capt.Walrus

100% pure walrus
yup im trading a few of my beliongings for credits. i don't want sprees, only kiosk credits please. my price is my asking price for that item.

snowman magic 1* - 10k (dude_is_me still want to do this trade?)

HSM piano- 2k

Thrill seekers pin- 3k

Stitch teleporter set (matching) - 1.5k

Everest 1/5 pin - 7k

ice cream food pin- 3.5k

turkey leg food pin - 3.5k

Nemo sub middle-3k

animation viewer - 2,250 credits

pirate hat w/o bird- 300 credits

red cowboy shirt no vest- 5k

VMK frontierland pin- for vmk fanatsyland pin or 2k, preferably the first one. i have many of these i can do that trade for.

i have some more stuff, but im doing this off the top of my head. ill be around all weekend to do trades, so just let me know here. thanks :)

yup im trading a few of my beliongings for credits. i don't want sprees, only kiosk credits please. my price is my asking price for that item.

animation viewer - 2,250 credits
I would like to make this trade. How many viewers do you have for trade? I might be interested in all of them.

Thanks,
Redsfan

ice cream food pin- 3.5k

turkey leg food pin - 3.5k
I will trade you 7k for those 2 pins. I am Stitchyfanatic and I am on right now. Pm if you want to meet up.

reds... i can do 3 at that price. ll be around all weekend

stitch- deal... ill be on later tonight

Thanks for the fast easy trade.
Redsfan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter