Not open for further replies.
Stitch Hat
Green Pirate Throne
Dark Blue Rocket
Light Blue Rocket
Orange Rocket
Green HKDL Poster
Red Crate

I am deciding between little dragon, adio and milk, dragon is in the lead so far ut then again Im stuck deciding between adio's and milk.

What do I need to add? I am offering a stitch hat and an orange tomorrowland pin. These are two very valuable items. I am even including an additional 5,000 credits. I will even make the total 15K. I have offered stuff directly from your list.

Only sttich and orange pin though, compared to little dragons and milkabums

Dragon and Milkabum are still in the lead.

(Julesoola, you going to post? LOL)

You never answered my question. What do I need to add?

FYI. All beta will come back somehow. We don't know for sure when but it will. Just letting you know.

And that is the biggest rumor in the game.. green flips are not, red rocker is not, and much more is not..

Are you kidding me!? First off get your facts straight. Green Flips may have been sold in beta but they are now the staff costume so they will never be sold. They have not been sold because it is not time for them to come out again. They beta thing has been confirmed by yavn himself.

Please answer my question.

Like I have said for the now third time. What do I need to offer that is not beta?

Arg. I have no comment about your last comment.

I offer this

Stitch Hat
Stitch Box
Orange Tomorrowland Pin
Haunted Clock
15,000 Credits
Stitch Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter