Trade Offered: AKL Owner (Aug UY) looking for BW or BR owner reservation swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayteekt

DIS Veteran
Does anyone ever trade points/reservations to help one another with the 11mo advantage?

We own at AKL (Aug UY). Have approx 130-150 points (that would need to be used by July 31, 2020) to trade for a BW studio.

Not even trying to get a Std view. Just would like a whole week there in April. I am willing to help someone get CL or Value at AKL if I can though :)

Any other interest? P.S. My points are banked from '18, so can't do a transfer.

Would love your AKL points as Im wanting to get 2 bed value end of June 2020 but I only have SS points available. Im looking for someone to transfer me AKL points to add to my own as I am planning a trip with a friend and don't have enough points.

Would love your AKL points as Im wanting to get 2 bed value end of June 2020 but I only have SS points available. Im looking for someone to transfer me AKL points to add to my own as I am planning a trip with a friend and don't have enough points.

I'm sorry, I can't transfer as they're points banked from '18. I really am looking for a BW or BR owner. Good luck on your search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter