• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trade For Peter Pan Hat

robinb

DIS veteran
I need a Peter Pan hat. I was too busy to get into VMK this weekend :(. I can trade a 3-Musketeers hat.

robinb said:
I need a Peter Pan hat. I was too busy to get into VMK this weekend :(. I can trade a 3-Musketeers hat.

sorry, I cant really help you out here, just as an FYI, if you post that you cant get one because you are busy or something, just post or PM me and I or another diser can pick one up.

DarkSideMoon said:
sorry, I cant really help you out here, just as an FYI, if you post that you cant get one because you are busy or something, just post or PM me and I or another diser can pick one up.

Thanks :). I'll keep that in mind in the future. I will also be happy to do the same for another DISer.

I was so busy working on my computer project (I'm a returning student at the local Tech College) that I didn't even know that such a hat was available until late last night. I usually have time to make a shopping mule on Friday morning, but not last week :(.

robinb said:
Thanks :). I'll keep that in mind in the future. I will also be happy to do the same for another DISer.

I was so busy working on my computer project (I'm a returning student at the local Tech College) that I didn't even know that such a hat was available until late last night. I usually have time to make a shopping mule on Friday morning, but not last week :(.

Did you get a hat yet?
I have one for you if you haven't :)

lab_girl said:
Did you get a hat yet?
I have one for you if you haven't :)

No, not yet. Thanks so much! When and where do you want to meet to make the trade?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter