Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

I managed to get an AS2 FP the same day I am doing the AP event. The lines for AS2 haven’t been horrible the three days I have been there. I rode once standby and once FP within a half hour on two days in the afternoon. Do you think they will allow APs to start lining up for standby before the park opens to the masses as sort of a PPO situation? That would get people two rides on SDD without too much waiting.

Thank you! One entitlement? Only get to ride once?

Since I am going that last week of Sept do you think they are just sending the email to people who are going next week and will send the later of the month ones later?
Personally I don't think it means you can only ride one time, period. I think it means you can ride AT LEAST one time. Time permitting, more.

But purely my W.A.G.

We are doing TS AP on a thursday morning, then walking to Epcot for F&W for a while, Taking a break, going to Sams for a drink and then doing MK after hours.
I have TS AP on my last day, and my flight leaves at 230 pm. we have 7-8, and I am going to dart over to Epcot for my 4th entrance for the cutting board, and then get back to the resort to leave for the airport. When you walk between DHS/EP are you walking around to the main gate? (seems crazy long)I guess I've never gone in the IG entrance earlier in the day...is it open before the WS opens?

I have TS AP on my last day, and my flight leaves at 230 pm. we have 7-8, and I am going to dart over to Epcot for my 4th entrance for the cutting board, and then get back to the resort to leave for the airport. When you walk between DHS/EP are you walking around to the main gate? (seems crazy long)I guess I've never gone in the IG entrance earlier in the day...is it open before the WS opens?
Yes it opens when the front entrance does.

Yes it opens when the front entrance does.
I appreciate that. I should have thought that through, because, obviously the resorts right there, but I never have gotten to stay along that stretch! Walked it, boated it, never thought about opening. Perfect! Thank you so much. (Some AP, huh? I live in North Dakota so I claim ignorance in terms of few visits)

Just looked at the FP they loaded for us. They go back in time
They start on 9/4 and expire on 9/3
2C261F47-A039-4DAF-BD39-FB955EEF8FF5.jpg

When is the first event happening? We are going Tuesday the 11th. Realistically, what time should we be lining up? What's this FP about? I will get an email when we are there?

When is the first event happening? We are going Tuesday the 11th. Realistically, what time should we be lining up? What's this FP about? I will get an email when we are there?
You will get an email about a week maybe 10 days before your event day
I think the first one is Tuesday, we are going

I am starting to worry since I never got an email

Did you do a complete search of your email, mine and others from Disney keep going to my "promotions" folder.

Mine came from special.event@disney ... if that helps you look for it.

Also just noticed the weird Fastpasses they’ve loaded into my account. Funny about the dates and lack of times.

Excited to hear how it goes from folks on Tuesday.

Did you do a complete search of your email, mine and others from Disney keep going to my "promotions" folder.

Mine came from special.event@disney ... if that helps you look for it.
I go thru my spam mail every day or two and nothing ever came. Maybe as I get closer to the event something will pop up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter