Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

Just looked at the FP they loaded for us. They go back in time
They start on 9/4 and expire on 9/3
2C261F47-A039-4DAF-BD39-FB955EEF8FF5.jpg

Maybe they list them like this so they won't interfere with any FP+ that you already had? Just a guess... :confused3

My FP have not show up yet and I am going the first day hope they show up soon

Maybe a dumb question. When I signed up for this....I signed up for me and one child (child #1 for these purposes). I now want to bring another child (child #2) and not child #1. Child #2 has an eligible AP.

I have not tried calling yet. Anyone have any luck swapping people on a reservation?

I am gong down and plan to stop at GR and ask about this.
Well GR told me to call the AP number got transferred to 3 different people before someone know what was going on or how to fix it and he was not sure I really needed it. I would call if you do not have the FP thing listed then call

Well GR told me to call the AP number got transferred to 3 different people before someone know what was going on or how to fix it and he was not sure I really needed it. I would call if you do not have the FP thing listed then call
Thank you so much for posting. You saved me a trip to GR. I will call the AP phone number since I still don't have the rides listed. I hope you have a great time tomorrow.

Just saw a report on another platform. Couple had the 7-8 slot this morning - got to ride SDD 6 times, could have continued riding if they wished. I'm inquiring about the pre-loaded FPs and more details. But it sounds more promising again! I just don't know why they did the whole FPs thing if you can ride a number of times.

EDIT: AP holder posted a photo of them with an empty SDD train behind them. Reported that crowds were very low. Another user also noted that you could ride all of the TSL attractions as many times as you wished.

I’m trying to remember the details and how exactly it worked/what it was used for, but for the Pandora AP preview they also loaded a “FP” on your account. I may be mis-remembering the details, but it’s in my head for some reason.

Post updates when you can. Esp how many times they let you ride
I did SDD 10 times A2S 1 meet buz and the. Woody and Jess together it was a lot of fun pretty much walked on all times maybe waited 1 train

You had one FP that you could use for each ride during your time but you really did not need it as the ride were walk on I had the 8 time slot and got there 7:35 and was able to walk right in got some empty pic in HS main entrance

Excited to hear reports from tomorrow morning. Very curious to see what Disney has in mind for order/structure/crowds. Hope everything goes reasonably well and doesn't have too many famous Disney "first event" issues.
The event was very good one of the best one disney has done pretty much walk on all rides CM were very relaxed and it showed. You all going latter I hope you have just as much fun

I did SDD 10 times A2S 1 meet buz and the. Woody and Jess together it was a lot of fun pretty much walked on all times maybe waited 1 train

You had one FP that you could use for each ride during your time but you really did not need it as the ride were walk on I had the 8 time slot and got there 7:35 and was able to walk right in got some empty pic in HS main entrance

The event was very good one of the best one disney has done pretty much walk on all rides CM were very relaxed and it showed. You all going latter I hope you have just as much fun

Thank you for the reports!! It sounds like an absolute blast. I hope the Thursday event is just as wonderful! I’ll be there bright and early at 7 am :)

What happened with the changeover with the two hours?

I too am curious about the transitions, from the 7am group to the 8am group, and from the 8am group to the rope droppers. Was rope drop at 9 sharp?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter