TownCar trunk question...need help FAST!!

marcyinPA

DIS Veteran
We are leaving for the airport hotel tonight, flying out tomorrow. My dh just tried packing the car (we have a Hyundai Elantra) with our "junk", and it doesn't fit. We need to use our car-top carrier. We have 2 suitcases (26" and 28"...the older softside wide kind, not the newer taller kind), a smaller suitcase (an overnighter), 4 carryons and a small stroller. Please please please tell me this will all fit in the towncar??? We are using Tiffany. There are 4 of us, and my 5 y/o will be in a booster seat. I don't mind holding bags on my lap....I just want to be sure it all gets to our resort!

The last time we used Tiffany, we had a van because my mom was with us. I was assured that WE would fit into a towncar, but I never checked on all of our luggage! (they must assume that people have luggage, right??!!)

Stressed out:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

We have used Tiffany several times. The trunks of their town cars are HUGE. I really doubt that you will have a problem.

Enjoy your trip!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter