Town car - Recent

We also weren’t happy with Tiffany last week. On the way there, our driver was nowhere to be found even though he called us and told me to call him when we got off the plane. We did that and still waited 5-10 minutes after getting our luggage for him to arrive. He also didn’t have a sign or anything indicating he was our driver. We only figured it out when we saw him answer our phone call. Then he seemed annoyed that we had a grocery stop requested on our reservation. Luckily I used Instacart so it was curbside pickup from Publix and just a quick stop. Finally, he loaded two large jugs of water from our order in the trunk, one of which hit the ground and burst open when he popped the trunk so we could unload our things at the resort. Not his fault per se, just frustrating for us.

On the way back they had scheduled us to be picked up 3.5hrs prior to our flight departure which was also not ideal. Then the driver arrived 20min early to the hotel and called to ask why we weren’t ready. And the drive back to the airport felt very scary - lots of swerving around traffic, cutting into lanes and at one point I even saw him texting while driving.

I will not use them again and wouldn’t recommend them either.
I hope you reported this to the company.

I used Happy Limo in February and they were on time and very professional. The cars where very clean and smelled fine. I will use them again.

I had a bad experience with Tiffany many, many years ago. This was before Magical Express was a thing. They were VERY late picking us up at the airport. I kept calling them and they just kept giving my all kinds of excuses and conflicting statements. He finally showed up and I paid for the round trip service at the time, like they wanted me to. And I even put in a tip because I wanted to make sure that they picked us back up. They did pick us up on time form the resort but once we got to the airport, the driver, I am pretty sure she was the owner, hit me up for a tip. I told her that I tipped when I paid. She called me a liar and followed me and my kids into the airport screaming at me. Other people had to intervene and tell her to go away. Doesn't sound like much has changed over the years.

We’ve been using Tiffany towncar since 2009 and have nothing but good service from them. We also have recommended them to friends who have had similarly positive experiences.

We also weren’t happy with Tiffany last week. On the way there, our driver was nowhere to be found even though he called us and told me to call him when we got off the plane. We did that and still waited 5-10 minutes after getting our luggage for him to arrive. He also didn’t have a sign or anything indicating he was our driver. We only figured it out when we saw him answer our phone call. Then he seemed annoyed that we had a grocery stop requested on our reservation. Luckily I used Instacart so it was curbside pickup from Publix and just a quick stop. Finally, he loaded two large jugs of water from our order in the trunk, one of which hit the ground and burst open when he popped the trunk so we could unload our things at the resort. Not his fault per se, just frustrating for us.

On the way back they had scheduled us to be picked up 3.5hrs prior to our flight departure which was also not ideal. Then the driver arrived 20min early to the hotel and called to ask why we weren’t ready. And the drive back to the airport felt very scary - lots of swerving around traffic, cutting into lanes and at one point I even saw him texting while driving.

I will not use them again and wouldn’t recommend them either.
the texting while driving was why we stopped using them too!!! I had to gasp loudly to get him to look up before he almost hit car in front while texting. We stopped using Them!!!! not safe

Add me to the list of people who didn't have a great experience with Tiffany. (This was in November.) We also had to wait a while at baggage claim for the driver and call to inquire as to the driver's location, then he seemed irritated with us when he arrived at baggage claim and said maybe three words to us the entire time. Then someone called me on the drive to pass along a message to the driver about his next pick-up. It wasn't an awful experience but it wasn't great. I will likely try Tony Hinds for our next trip.
Tony was a nice guy but also late picking me up by about 30 minutes last year at Portofino Bay. He did make it right and when we got to the airport slipped someone that works for Southwest some cash and they took us to a front of a line so we didn’t miss of our flight which was nice but still very stressful. I am sure their demand has greatly increased since the loss of magical express but my solution for that for them would be don’t overbook

Last edited:
Tony was a nice guy but also late picking me up by about 3 minutes last year at Portofino Bay. He did make it right and when we got to the airport slipped someone that works for Southwest some cash and they took us to a front of a line so we didn’t miss of our flight which was nice but still very stressful. I am sure their demand has greatly increased since the loss of magical express but my solution for that for them would be don’t overbook

3 minutes isn’t that late unless it was a typo. He is usually about 20 min early for us.

We booked with Florida Town Car for our upcoming June trip. We were quoted $160 round trip, for 5 adults, 3 suitcases and one 30 minute stop at Publix on the way to our resort. I was told cash only upon pick up at baggage claim and we will be given a voucher for our return trip. Has anyone ever used them?

We booked with Florida Town Car for our upcoming June trip. We were quoted $160 round trip, for 5 adults, 3 suitcases and one 30 minute stop at Publix on the way to our resort. I was told cash only upon pick up at baggage claim and we will be given a voucher for our return trip. Has anyone ever used them?
I’ve never used them but I would be VERY leery of any company demanding cash and offering a voucher!!

Tony was a nice guy but also late picking me up by about 3 minutes last year at Portofino Bay. He did make it right and when we got to the airport slipped someone that works for Southwest some cash and they took us to a front of a line so we didn’t miss of our flight which was nice but still very stressful. I am sure their demand has greatly increased since the loss of magical express but my solution for that for them would be don’t overbook
Sorry but in my 35 years of traveling to Orlando and WDW have I ever had 3 minutes make a difference in making my flight or see a driver slip anyone some cash!!!

Sorry but in my 35 years of traveling to Orlando and WDW have I ever had 3 minutes make a difference in making my flight or see a driver slip anyone some cash!!!

I’m sorry I have edited my original post it should’ve said 30 minutes not three minutes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!