Tower of Terror

Heya, we got back on Saturday from a 4 day/3 night stay (have to say i'm an off-peak convert) and we went on ToT twice, both with less than 10 mins waiting.:cool1:
It was terrifyingly fantastic! First time mainly terrifying, second time a little more fantastic, but I think I'd only be able to go on it once a day! :)
It does depend on what kind of ride you like or dislike. We usually do BTM loads (3 or 4 times in a row this trip, think we totalled 9 :banana:) and earmark Indy, Crush and SM:2 as must-do's, but this time we discovered that...
neither of us can cope with Teacups!!!! :rotfl::lmao::rotfl:
Seriously, we both got off feeling terrible, vowing never to go on again, but can ride twirling, upside-down, 60mph stuff fine.
If you don't like lifts or an up/down motion, then don't go on. ;)

neither of us can cope with Teacups!!!! :rotfl::lmao::rotfl:
Seriously, we both got off feeling terrible, vowing never to go on again, but can ride twirling, upside-down, 60mph stuff fine.
If you don't like lifts or an up/down motion, then don't go on. ;)

Oh I'm so with you!! My profile pic used to be the family on the teacups - MINUS me! Last time I went on them I got off, threw up, then fell over! Never again!!

Yet I love TOT, R'R and in Universal I rode the Hulk as much as I could!! Alton Towers it's Oblivion and Nemesis all the way but the teacups?? Oh heck no!

I'd love to stay clear of Crush, but my 13 year old wants to go on it after going on the similar one in Chessington...again I threw up!! So watch out all those who are staying the same time as me...stay well clear if you see me in the que!!

Thanks for all your replies i am building myself up and by the looks of it if i can manage tea cups then the others should be a breeze!

Ro

Well, last time I rode TOT it was in 1997 when I was on my weddingmoon in WDW It was a recent attraction then, and I had done BTM, and SM with no problem.

I have to be honest and say that I cried when I came off- I didnt like it at all and I wont be riding it next month :scared1:

So... I'm a wimp! But wild horses wouldnt persuade me to do it again :eek:

If it's any help, TOT at DLRP is much smoother and not nearly as scary as at WDW. :)

It took me four trips to WDW to pluck up the courage to do ToT, DH does everything but DS and I are wimps!! I love BTM and Splash and even did Indiana at DLRP last time. Anyway, we got dream fastpasses at DHS last year so stupidly I let DH persuade me to go on - Well I think he regretted it! I spent the whole time laughing hysterically, I was that scared that I either laughed or cried, so I laughed. When we got off everyone was laughing at ME!

Anyway, I think in some kind of manic way I enjoyed it because I did it later in the hol as well! Can't say it is one of my fave rides but it is one of those that you hate but just HAVE to ride, and I will be trying the DLRP version when we go in the summer!!

(Still definately NOT doing Hulk or RnR though!!!):scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter