Tower of Terror 10 Miler 2014

Do you happen to know if that can be used for more than one person, and if so, does it have to be at the same time?

My son is undecided if he wants to run. I was going to register myself with the DRV discount on Feb. 11...and then wait until he decides for sure before registering him (and well, if he takes too long to decide and it ends up filling up...his loss)

So would I be able to use the code twice-once on Feb. 11 and then again maybe a few days later?

Thanks!

I think since the discount really is the same code no matter who uses it, I would think you could use it in the way you are describing. I think the only restriction is when using it for people not in your own house hold. So like I don't use my discount to register my dd who is married and on her own....

It always takes a couple of months,I've never seen the Florida races fill up like the crazyness over at Disneyland where you have to register in the first day.Well except for the Dopey challenge that filled up like in a day and a half.Does anyone know just how long it took for ToT to sell out in 2013?

I think it didn't sell out until summer in 2012... but I want to say it was spring 2013. Who knows how fast it will fill... I know for phm 2013 I was able to register in October of 2012. I am all but certain the phm for this year was full LONG before this past fall.

I was having problems, too, and tweeted RunDisney and DisneylandAP and they replied that prereg is indeed full. Hope it doesn't go super quickly on the 11th! Kind of bites to have an AP and not be guaranteed that perk.

I am sorry you were unable to. I hope you get in on the 11th. I wonder how many spots they had for preregistration. Since all of those went in the first two days... it makes me think people can't debate too long if they intend to register....

Does anyone know what the code for the Disney Visa is? I can't find it online.

Ok...I'm feeling blonde...think I'm exhausted, but want to be ready...

1. Disney Visa discount is not 4266 - that's what I wrote down from a previous post - but instead your credit card number?

2. You get $15 for ToT?

3. Do you get anything off for the 5k that morning? or the party tickets for your family?

4. Any idea what time registration will open?

Just want to be ready Tuesday.

1. Disney Visa discount is not 4266 - that's what I wrote down from a previous post - but instead your credit card number?
I've heard both the first 4 numbers, and the last 4 numbers - try one and if it doesn't work, try the other. I shouldn't be the entire cc number, I don't think.

I used a DVC discount, so I can't answer the next two...

4. Any idea what time registration will open?
Should be 12pm. :thumbsup2

Where do we put in our numbers for the visa discount? During registration is there a place that will say it?

Does anyone know what the code for the Disney Visa is? I can't find it online.

I think it is the first 4 of your card... I may be wrong.

Ok...I'm feeling blonde...think I'm exhausted, but want to be ready...

2. You get $15 for ToT?

3. Do you get anything off for the 5k that morning? or the party tickets for your family?

I've heard both the first 4 numbers, and the last 4 numbers - try one and if it doesn't work, try the other. I shouldn't be the entire cc number, I don't think.

First 4 numbers of my card worked for me when I registered on Tuesday, and the discount was indeed $15. I would assume there would also be a lesser discount for the 5K, but I have not yet tried that, so can't say for sure one way or the other.

Where do we put in our numbers for the visa discount? During registration is there a place that will say it?

Yes, I think on the payment screen (perhaps one screen after entering all your personal and race information), there will be a field I believe near the top of that page saying something like 'Coupon code' or something to that effect. Enter your applicable code into the field, and click apply, and you should see an updated price reflecting the discount. You can then scroll down to enter your payment information to pay the balance. If you're looking for it, I really don't think you can miss it.

I used a DVC discount, so I can't answer the next two...

Should be 12pm. :thumbsup2

Thanks

has anyone been able to use the link today? when I click on the link from the passholder website, it tells me online registration is no longer available...

has anyone been able to use the link today? when I click on the link from the passholder website, it tells me online registration is no longer available...

Preregistration has filled up and has been closed. We'll have to take our chances tomorrow!

Anyone know what tine general registration opens? I would assume 9 am PST like the DL Half Marathon/DDD.

Preregistration has filled up and has been closed. We'll have to take our chances tomorrow!

Anyone know what tine general registration opens? I would assume 9 am PST like the DL Half Marathon/DDD.

It will be 9am PST/ 12pm EST. I just received the runDisney email reminder about registration at 5:13pm EST.

Preregistration is not closed...I just registered DH and myself using the link through mydisneyexperience, clicked on Annual Passholders, Events and Special Offers, and then the Run Disney link. :cool1: Maybe it was just busy earlier? We're at Disney World now, so excited that I don't have to stop at noon tomorrow to register! :)

Preregistration is not closed...I just registered DH and myself using the link through mydisneyexperience, clicked on Annual Passholders, Events and Special Offers, and then the Run Disney link. :cool1: Maybe it was just busy earlier? We're at Disney World now, so excited that I don't have to stop at noon tomorrow to register! :)

Wow, you're right! Just tried again and both my sister and I registered. Excited!!

My husband & I did the preregister last night for the DVC members. This is our first race longer than a 5k but we may try to find a 10k to sign up for if we can find something prior to July 1st in our area going to a good cause. We do have a Make-a-Wish 5k on April 5th that is chipped but I know that won't count for proof of time.

I pre-registered my daughter and myself this morning using the link from the AP website. I used the Disney Rewards Visa code (first 4 digits of the visa card) $15 off.

I am an annual pass holder and I have been trying to do early registration all weekend! This morning my first attempt got me to the active.com page where you enter all of your info (ie name, proof of time, etc) but when I hit submit I received an error from active.com saying "category not found." Does anyone know what is going on and if possible a work around?

I tried emailing rundisney but they have not responded and active.com support does not appear to know what I am talking about!

Thank you in advance!
Tollie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter