TOURINGPLANS.COM - August Crowd Levels Reduced By 2 Digits!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a subscriber, so I can't see it for the last week of August. Can you share what the estimated crowd levels are for 8/26-8/30? Thanks.

Aug 26
MK
EP
HS
AK

Aug 27
MK
EP
HS
AK

Aug 28
MK MNSSHP)
EP
HS
AK

Aug 29
MK
EP
HS
AK

Aug 30
MK
EP
HS
AK 2

VERY UNFAIR to TP who sells subscriptions to their own information. Don’t you agree not to share it?

You should really shell out the $15.
I don’t want it- I was just participating in the conversation- please stop! I could just look at it in 10 days when TP posts it but I really don’t care
I now understand why people stop coming on here

I don’t want it- I was just participating in the conversation- please stop! I could just look at it in 10 days when TP posts it but I really don’t care
I now understand why people stop coming on here

Don't let a few people stop you from coming on and participating in the discussion. Thats what is the problem with the way people act on here. People need to stop being the moral police and understand that we all come on here for the love for Disney. Stop making people feel unwanted.

Don't let a few people stop you from coming on and participating in the discussion. Thats what is the problem with the way people act on here. People need to stop being the moral police and understand that we all come on here for the love for Disney. Stop making people feel unwanted.
seriously people, if you want morality go to universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter