TOURINGPLANS.COM - August Crowd Levels Reduced By 2 Digits!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t tell the difference between a 6 or an 8. I just always assume it will be crowded and plan accordingly. If one day pigs fly and the parks are less than packed-to-the-gills, I’ll just enjoy it for the little miracle it is.

There are also a lot of conferences at this time of year. My husband has two, one at the GF during Jersey week and one in the beginning of December at the Yacht Club. He and his colleagues are going, but they aren't doing parks. My sister also has one in October.

I remember there was buzz last year that jersey week and other weeks were way busier due to people rescheduling from the hurricanes last year. Maybe they’re taking that into account for this year.

I don’t take into account room inventory for crowds since a higher percentage of guests come from offsite.

I really wonder how TP predicts this.

I remember there was buzz last year that jersey week and other weeks were way busier due to people rescheduling from the hurricanes last year. Maybe they’re taking that into account for this year.

I don’t take into account room inventory for crowds since a higher percentage of guests come from offsite.

I really wonder how TP predicts this.
Math...lots of math.

I’m here now and it’s been good. Every fast pass has been gotten after the first three. I have not spent more then 10 mins on any ride in three days. That includes hard to get ones. I fast passed every ride at every park for the most part. Epcot. Hollywood. And MK

I’m only two people though.

I figured that August would be pretty slow when I was able to get every FP exactly when I wanted them.
I had to change several of them yesterday and every change went through without a hitch. :D

We also got the notice today last week of Nov/first week of Dec....every day went down. We are curious what a 1/10 at MK would be like....maybe like the olden day’s (the 90’s) January before marathons and everything else that filled the low time gaps? Those were the days! We can only dream!

Can someone remind me when Jersey Week is?

Thanks!

Inga

We also got the notice today last week of Nov/first week of Dec....every day went down. We are curious what a 1/10 at MK would be like....maybe like the olden day’s (the 90’s) January before marathons and everything else that filled the low time gaps? Those were the days! We can only dream!

Can someone remind me when Jersey Week is?

Thanks!

Inga

First full week of November. 11/5-11/9 this year.

2nd weekend in Sept. Several 1s . Everything dropped .We have never been when crowd levels are that low should e interesting

My late Nov/early Dec trip now has 1s...never been to the parks with that crowd level estimate so really looking forward to it!

2nd weekend in Sept. Several 1s . Everything dropped .We have never been when crowd levels are that low should e interesting
Me too, hope its accurate. Had no issues getting any of the fastpasses I wanted for that week.

Not trying to be mean, but a year subscription costs about a dollar a month. Kind of aggravating when people want subscriber info for free. If you want information that is for subscribers, maybe you should join.
Ok - someone just asked that same question & was given the answer a few posts up. I don’t really need it and would not have asked except having just read that. It would be interesting but I am not trying to be cheap. Never mind.

Yep, that’s my point. One person wants it, then another.
I don’t want it- you didn’t need to embarrass me, just don’t give me the information if you don’t want to. I thought that people were looking at it and were wanting to share because of that post.

Ok - someone just asked that same question & was given the answer a few posts up. I don’t really need it and would not have asked except having just read that. It would be interesting but I am not trying to be cheap. Never mind.
I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.
After all this is a forum for people to exchange ideas, share experiences and pass on information.
If someone freely gives you information that they had to pay to get I'd consider them to be good forum mates.

Don't let people on here get to you because they are mad that people give out the information. If people want to share the information then thats great but if not then don't sweat it at all. It never hurts to ask anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter