Tour Guide Mike for Universal ???

there are other guides in various books, Kelly Monaghans is the best imo for newbies

I agree...Kelly Monaghan's Universal Orlando book is THE Universal bible for noobs. :thumbsup2

http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Orl...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1231817231&sr=1-1 It has touring plans for 1 day, 2 days, 1 park, 2 parks....

Just a warning tho...if you aren't looking for 'playgrounds' (which are a TON of fun!) and aren't riding anything over 40", you might want to do some serious research. I think you'd be disappointed.

Seriously tho...read thru the stickys, Universal's home page and buy Kelly's book...it's awesome. :goodvibes

by the way mac...very well answered...as usual...above and beyond ;)

I would LOVE to stay at one of the 3 on-site hotels, but I have trouble justifying it if the only real benefit (other than the luxury!) is the front of the line passes. As good as they sound, are they worth ALL of the extra $$$ ???

Absolutely without a doubt!

Joeytdog - most of us that love Universal stay onsite. We do not have to worry about touring plans. We can not tell you which order to do which rides. That is something you will have to decide for your family. As the others have said Kelly Monaghan's book is your best bet.

Mac once again you went above and beyond!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter