torn, contract at ROFR but within my 10 days....

ArmyChaplain Matt

Mouseketeer
another contract just came up with same points similar price but same UY as my BWV. talk me off the ledge of trying to cancel other to make offer on this one? We own BWV and CCV and they have diff UY. SSR contract mainly to either book an additional trip or get 1/2 bedrooms. typically use BWV contract to book FW 11 months out and one other Rundisney event and CCV at christmas.

Will this be a 3rd UY? I have three but will be down to 2 when I finish selling BWV and buying BLT..

The nice thing about it being the same UY is that toy can combine if you need to for a single reservation But, if You have plans and can just use them as individual it is not a big deal.

Depends on how often you go. Plenty of people alternate two contracts every other year. Use SSR to supplement. Makes sense to me. Though I don't know how those particular events do at 7 mo, as I travel off peak.

Rundisney times probably fill up fast. I know the cash hotels do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter