Top of the World Lounge

Salf777

Mouseketeer
So I just closed on my first resale. I dont have my log in and stuff from Disney yet but waiting. Have a cash trip booked in February if we want to go to the Top of the World lounge can we get in as resale buyers? And if so can we get in if we are members but on a cash stay? If so how does that work. I have heard that peoples Magic Bands work but then how do you link your membership to your MDE account so it shows your an owner? Or does that only apply when you book a DVC stay?

Have a cash trip booked in February if we want to go to the Top of the World lounge can we get in as resale buyers?

Resale is given access to normal TOTWL operating hours, but not special events. However, TOTWL is closed with no planned reopen date, and I would not anticipate it being open in February.

To access the Lounge in normal times you need your digital member card, which is to also say you will need to be both closed and in the system. You need to be staying at a WDW property, cash or points.

Available to Eligible Members
Disney Vacation Club Members staying at any Disney-owned-and-operated hotel at Walt Disney World Resort (whether they booked with Vacation Points or cash) may enjoy access to this exclusive space just outside Magic Kingdom park.

Check in
Upon arrival, Members must check in at the Top of the World Lounge desk in the ground floor lobby.

At least one Member in the traveling party must accompany the group and present his or her current MagicBand or card in order to gain admission to the lounge and observation deck. A Disney Vacation Club Membership Card is also required to verify Membership.

Resale is given access to normal TOTWL operating hours, but not special events. However, TOTWL is closed with no planned reopen date, and I would not anticipate it being open in February.

To access the Lounge in normal times you need your digital member card, which is to also say you will need to be both closed and in the system. You need to be staying at a WDW property, cash or points.
Thank you!

Has there been any news at all on a reopening date for TOTWL? I haven't heard anything
No news. I wouldn't expect it for a while, though. Between capacity constraints, the size of the space, and the lack of fireworks, the P&L is not attractive right now.

I am here now and the resort seems pretty low key. Lots of rooms at night black which leads me to believe many empty rooms.

I can’t see it being busy enough to open and with MK closing early..7 ish...transportation for DVC owners staying elsewhere would not be an option like when the park closes much later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter