Top 5 MK Snacks?

dreynolds1982

Mouseketeer
We're doing an MK day next month and for dinner are just going to graze around and get some snacks. What are your personal Top 5 in the MK?

Cheshire cat tail - Cheshire Cafe
Cinnamon Roll - Gastons
Lefou's brew - Gastons
Fresh Fruit Waffles - Sleepy Hollow

Honorable Mention:
Spring Rolls(super pricey for what you get) - Adventure Land
Corndog Nuggets - Casey's

I'm sure I'll come up with some more once I think about it.

We're doing an MK day next month and for dinner are just going to graze around and get some snacks. What are your personal Top 5 in the MK?
Here's a few of our favorites-
  • spring rolls from the cart in Adventureland
  • cheshire cat tail at cheshire cafe
  • candied bacon skewer from westward ho
  • the cinnamon roll at Gaston's Tavern
  • the tots from friars nook...these vary sometimes their buffalo chicken and sometimes it's just cheese tots but they're so good.

The Tropical Serenade at Aloha Isle is the only snack in MK that I go out of my way to get. It's coconut Dole Whip with POG juice and a pineapple cake pop and it's SO good.

I might plan a new trip for that. A spicy chicken waffle (hold the sugar slaw,) a few Pineapple Floats, a few Tropical Serenades, and a couple rides is worth a 120.00 ticket, right?

My list for MK:
Pineapple FloatS (yes, there is an s on the end of that)
Spicy Chicken Waffle (The slaw is full of sugar, beware. I rarely like to mix savory and sweet.) It's spicier than you might think.
Those cheeseburger spring rolls are a damn fine, greazy snack, but might wreak havoc on your insides.

I basically save all my calories for Pineapple floats and the spicy chicken waffle at MK. And yes, there was another s on the end of float there. I'm probably getting two of them. 🐷

The newly returned Pineapple Upside-Down cake with Dole whip (I like the swirl) at Aloha Isle. The second best breakfast after Boma.

I love pretty much any dole whip concoction but the tropical serenade version for the 50th is just wonderful - my favorite so far. We've never tried the spicy chicken and waffle sandwich from Sleepy Hollow, but I make the copycat version (from the Delish magazine book) at home and we all absolutely love it. I'm just afraid to get it in the parks because I know I'll end up wearing the remains for the rest of the day :goodvibes . It's very messy!

1. The special themed dole whip floats. Right now it's the crooning flower, but they've all been good
2. Chocolate dipped rice crispy treats, available at several shops
3. Cheeseburger spring rolls, when available.
4. Orange n cream swirl at Sunshine Tree Terrace
5. Cinnamon roll from Gaston's tavern

Also more of a meal than a snack but the chili-cheese fries at Casey's Corner

do they still do the ice cream churro sandwich? if so--that was amazing. i believe it was at sleepy hollow or a cart to the left of the castle

1) Cinnamon bun at Gaston's
2) Dole Whip
3) Anything seasonal
4) Mickey Ice Cream Sandwiches
5) Popcorn bucket refills

Note - The last two only rank where they do because we can get the Ice Cream Sandwiches at home, and popcorn is the same everywhere.

1. Sleepy Hollow fruit waffle
2. Plaza ice cream parlour
3. ooey gooey toffee cake (not available now on it's own)
4. Most things from Big Top treats

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!