Top 5 favorite fast food restaurants

JennaDeeDooDah

My oh my what a wonderful day!
I was reading on business insider about the most popular fast food restaurants in the country which got me thinking about my favorite restaurants. According to them, the top 5 most popular fast food restaurants in the country are:
5. Burger King
4. Wendy's
3. Starbucks (how this counts, I'll never know)
2. Subway
1. McDonald's (absolutely no surprise there)

So what are your top 5 fast food restaurants? For me:
5. Whataburger
4. Subway
3. Spangles
2. Chick-fil-a
1. McDonald's

Hate almost all fast food places, but I admit that I love Taco Bell! I will also eat a White Castle cheeseburger with onion rings and an occasional sausage Egg McMuffin.

In no particular order:

Taco Bell
Subway
Jack In The Box
Lion's Choice
Culver's

1. Ringerhut (Japanese noodles, not sure if they're even around anymore)
2. Baja Fresh
3. El Pollo Loco
4. Panda Express
5. In and Out Burger

I don't eat at fast food places often, but here goes ...

1. Culver's
2. Starbucks, since it counts ;)
3. Noodles & Company
4. Subway
5. Panera Bread

I don't know if Noodles and Panera count since they are slower than drive-up fast food.

I don't eat at fast food places often, but here goes ...

1. Culver's
2. Starbucks, since it counts ;)
3. Noodles & Company
4. Subway
5. Panera Bread

I don't know if Noodles and Panera count since they are slower than drive-up fast food.
According to Business Insider, Panera counts. It was number 13. :thumbsup2 Then again, I'm not sure about some of the other places that they listed and whether or not I would classify them as fast food (Pizza Hut, Starbucks).

I'll play. I don't eat much fast food anymore. In no particular order

Mighty Taco
Taco Bell
Tim Hortons
Wendy's
Arby's

In considered including Panera (called STL Bread Co here), but left it off the list since it's kind of slow and has a different feel than a typical FF place if you eat inside. Ditto for Steak N Shake. But, I suspect it would fit the definition :) I probably should have included Qdoba though.

I think I need to get out more. Thus far, 8 different restaurants have been named that I have never heard of.

Five Guys
White Castle
Starbucks
Al's Beef (Chicago based)
Wendy's (salads and chili)

5 for me - one of which was on your list: Spangles. What kind of food is that?

Burgers and shakes. I had never heard of them until I met my husband. He is from Kansas and they are only up there. Now, whenever we visit his family, we have to eat there.

Burgers and shakes. I had never heard of them until I met my husband. He is from Kansas and they are only up there. Now, whenever we visit his family, we have to eat there.

Cool, if things go as planned we'll be crossing KS next Summer (first time in YEARS), so I'll have to be on the lookout for Spangles :)

Al's Beef (Chicago based)
Oh yum! I used to go to the Taylor St location back in the 70's & 80's. To this day I still order my beef dipped with both hot & sweet. I also really like Portobella's for Chicago fast food places.

Starbucks
Popeyes (only rarely but we love it)
Taco Bueno
Dairy Queen (I love Blizzards)
Subway

1)Chicken Kitchen!!! (our location is now CLOSED though :()
2)Subway
3)Crispers
4)Tijuana Flats
5)Panera Bread

Chick-fil-a
Pei Wei (does this one count?)
Panera
Firehouse Subs
Sierra Grill

No particular order. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter