Top 5 favorite fast food restaurants

Of the ones that are regional chains or bigger. In no particular order.
In and out Burger
Togo's
Moe's SW grill.
Panera Bread
Arby's

Just missed the cut.
Jersey Mike's
5 guys.

What is everybody ordering at Arby's? I never think to go there because I don't know what is good!

let's see, our most frequented fast food restaurants are (granted, we don't eat out much):

sonic
pruetts bbq (local place, makes GREAT .99 bbq sandwiches!)
burger king
arby's
chick-fil-a

taco bell
arbys
culvers
jimmy john
burger king

if i could list a 6th, it would be kfc

Since going Gluten Free most/all Fast Food is off limits but the two I can do and actually like aren't in my town.

In & Out - 1 hour away - Protein Style (lettuce wrapped, no bun)
Chipotle - 90 mins away - Taco's with Corn Tortillas

Starbucks (IMO, doesn't count) but there is nothing I can eat there but love their drinks.

What is everybody ordering at Arby's? I never think to go there because I don't know what is good!

My DDs like the chicken sandwiches, but I get a small plain beef sandwich and put mustard on it...mmmm. They have really good curly fries and shakes too (they still have the Jamocha shake?...yummo!).

Portillos
Chipotle
Meatheads
Jimmy Johns
Jack in the Box (none around here)

1. Chick-Fil-A
2. Zaxbys
3. Panera Bread
4. Pizza Hut
5. Firehouse Subs

Chic fi la
Zaxby's (for the kickin' chicken sandwich)
Krystal
Martin's (for the onion rings)
toss up with Wendy's & McD's

Pizza Hut for pizza & Publix deli for sub sandwiches

1. McDonalds (Only For Breakfast)
2. Chipotle
3. Skyline Chili (It's a Cincinnati thing)
4. Wendy's
5. Taco bell

I can't even name 5 fast food restaurants that are accessible to us. We have 4 fast food places we can eat at...

1. Wendy's - this is when we eat at my place
2. Arbys - the kid's favorite

I'll make a break here because these wouldn't be a place I would choose to eat at at all.

3. Subway - Hate Subway, but it is the only place that is within 30-40 minutes of home for grabbing something when no one wants to cook (5 miles down the road, everywhere else would be 30-40 minutes to whatever town.)
4. McDonalds - I absolutely refuse to eat here. Disgusting food. At least the other places try to make it seem like eating meat.

I can't even name 5 fast food restaurants that are accessible to us. We have 4 fast food places we can eat at...

1. Wendy's - this is when we eat at my place
2. Arbys - the kid's favorite

I'll make a break here because these wouldn't be a place I would choose to eat at at all.

3. Subway - Hate Subway, but it is the only place that is within 30-40 minutes of home for grabbing something when no one wants to cook (5 miles down the road, everywhere else would be 30-40 minutes to whatever town.)
4. McDonalds - I absolutely refuse to eat here. Disgusting food. t least the other places try to make it seem like eating meat./QUOTE]
Not at all trying to knock your opinion because I know many people out there do truly hate McDonalds. That said, McDonald's does call it a hamburger which means it has to be 100% beef. You may not believe that it tastes like it, but the FDA is pretty strict that if you call it a "hamburger", it can't have fillers. It's why so many restaurants come up with another name for their burger or just call it a "burger" instead of "hamburger".

Since you think it doesn't taste like meat, really makes you wonder what they do to it, huh?:rotfl2:

I don't eat out very often. I've been to Burger King once in the past 6 years. But, if I had to pick a few:

TGIF
Starbucks
Burger King

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter