Top 3 Disney Restaurants for Breakfast?

Forgot all about Cape May! Another good one, very relaxed, and nice to walk right into Epcot after!

We love Tusker House and Garden Grill. Garden Grill provides a little more laid back version of character dining with the family style service instead of a buffet, as well as the rotating restaurant setup, which keeps you from being right on top of the tables next to you.

1. Whispering Canyon Cafe
2. Crystal Palace
3. Cape May

Trying Garden Grill's breakfast this trip!

We've only done a few breakfasts at Disney, but we really loved Cape May Cafe. Food was really good and characters were fun. Kona was okay and better than Ohana.

My favorite has probably been Tusker House, though admittedly I haven't done breakfast at too many places.

Honorable mention: Sunday Gospel Brunch at House of Blues. Amazing.

We did Cape May, Captains Grille and Garden Grill for breakfasts on our last trip. All of them were very good.

Can’t believe no one has mentioned Olivias at Old Key West! It’s our go to favorite breakfast spot! Everything on the menu is amazing and you can easily get in without a reservation.

Our usual breakfast spots are Las Ventanas at Coronado Springs (favorite on property!), The Wave, Wolfgang Puck Express, brunch at Raglan Road, and Kona. We haven’t been to Kona since the menu change though. I really like Boma for breakfast too but DH strongly dislikes buffets so we only go every few trips.

Can’t believe no one has mentioned Olivias at Old Key West! It’s our go to favorite breakfast spot! Everything on the menu is amazing and you can easily get in without a reservation.

This is what I was thinking when I was reading through this thread. Olivias is my favorite breakfast spot as well but I haven't tried that many...This trip we are trying three new breakfast spots...1900 Park Fare, Boma (been there for dinner before), and Trail's End

1. The Wave...has a great, fresh buffet, but can also order off menu. It tends to never be very crowded
2. Trails End...another great buffet and the staff always friendly
3. I have 2(sorry, can't help myself:rolleyes1)Olivias...its a bit off the beaten path where resorts are concerned, but if you have a car or willing to make the trek to DS then boat over, well, lets say, its worth it! Kona Cafe...as you mentioned, you are already a fan, so no need to elaborate.

Strictly for the food, I'm stuck on Kona forever! My other two would be GFC and Whispering Canyon Cafe. (I'm a fan of the Trails End buffet as well.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter