Too Soon For 2005 rate watch thread?

Nymomof3, must be spring break time!! That is pretty high, considering it is WITH discount. I would wait a bit...more discounts are likely to come out as your dates get closer...........

I called the RPR and asked about the AAA rate for my days and she said it was available for the 13 and 14 but not the 15 and 16. 17th is MKL day. Was expecting the rate to stay usp there for that but your info. saved me $90.00 so far on my ress. Thanks
I will keep checking and if I can't find ENT or Fan I may need to apply for AAA. It's okay. Good company. Thanks agin,

Last year, all the discounted roooms for spring were released in September or later. That's when I booked via Hotel Kingdom, which was the best rate I found for 2 standard rooms at HRH (except maybe for annual pass holders -- I don't have one so I didn't check on those). I called Hotel Kingdom yesterday and was told they are still negotiating rates for these hotels which is why it says "call for rates" on their website. Rooms will also be avaliable on expedia.

We got the AAA rate of $159 for Feb. 5-8. That's over a weekend, but it's still in the slow season. I'm hoping for better rates to come out later.

I keep checking for Entertainment rates for May/June of 2005, but found nothing yet. Anyone who does book an Ent. rate I hope you post it here! Thanks!

Are there usually discounts for the week of school vacation. February vacation next year is Feb 21. I was curious if they blacked those dates out or should i hold out for discounts?

I know the prices for Leows hotels are not out yet for Dec05, but I can book it through a British holiday company for $238 for the dates 30/31st Dec. The problem would be I could not alter it after booking if a discounted rate came in. Do you think that is a good price? or is it better to hold out for discounted rates. I can also get the club level for $335.

kourtnie,
are you staying at HRH? did you get AAA for HRH for that week? I was quoted $284/night at HRH for club level...is that a decent rate for that week? Does anyone know? We are staying for 6 nights.

DisneyBB-what hotel is the quote for? It is hard to say if that is a good price without knowing which hotel. Oh and your dates.

wilburville-I am not kourtnie, but I think she said she is staying at the RPR. What dates are you looking at? It would help to have specific dates to look at. Fpr HRH, I put in 19-26th and no discounts came up...I got 374 club and 284 for pool view queen. If I put in 21-26 I get 336.60 club and 255.60 pool view. (AAA discount). Are you sure your quote was for club????

Sorry yes my quote was for the RPR 30/31st Dec 05. $238 for standard room and $335 for Club level. I know that that is about the rack rate, but if they don't do discounts then it may be better to book at that price. That price includes parking, no hotel tax, free cocktail and kids eat free.

Thanks

my quote was for HRH club level Feb 19-25, 2005 for $284 by calling loews directly. Good or bad? Does anyone think I can do better and if so please advise. Where and How?????? Thanks

my quote was for HRH club level Feb 19-25, 2005 for $284 by calling loews directly. Good or bad? Does anyone think I can do better and if so please advise. Where and How?????? Thanks

wilburville-hmmmm, not sure here. I checked universalorlando.com for your dates and got a rack rate of 284 for a pool view queen. The club was 374. At loewshotels.com I got the same thing. Again, are you sure that it was a club? Could it have been the pool view queen? If you are sure, then I would call back and book it because it is nearly 100 cheaper!

If I put in 20-25 with AAA (apparently no discount available on the 19th) I get 255 pool view, 309.60 deluxe, & 336.60 club. If you can do better over the phone, I would do it. Besides, if better discounts come along, they will change the rate for you. Just call periodically and ask if there are any new discounts!

DisneyBB-your dates aren't available so I couldn't check them. Sorry. IMHO, I think your rate, including all it includes, is pretty good. Maybe others can give their opinion....

HELP!!! HRH virgin here!!!

We want to spend 9 nights at HRH next August 2005 (12th-20th inclusive) and will have AP's.

How and when should we book?

Also what is the rate of the Kid's suite? Can't seem to find that out on Universal's site.

Thanks everyone.

PoohBears#1fan- I don't know if rates are open for August yet. You can check at universalorlando.com, but AP rates are NOT available yet for 2005. Once they are you just put APH in the code box on the ressie page. I am not sure about the kid's suite. I have never seen it come up either. You may have to call direct to ask about it. Try 1-800-be-a-star. When you ask about the room you should ask what discounts are available. Also check back every few months as new discounts become available. This is something they encourage! (FYI, AP rate is usually one of the best discounts!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter