Tokyo Disneyland board

9. This may be an odd one. But when purchasing clothing items in Japan at the parks note that Japanese sizing runs smaller than western sizing. Also the parks generally only carries one size: M. The female "M" is generally a US size 6~8. The male "M" is S in US sizing.

They sell some T-shirts in adult sizes, but they are still small by North American standards.
I got a cool Monsters Inc. shirt sized LL, which was snug, until it shrunk in the wash. Now, I can't wear it at all.
Mens: S, M, L, LL (LL is like a Japanese XL, but fits like a US Large)

Hey I have just notice the Disboards now has a dedicated Tokyo Disney Resort section. This is rather cool I think and I hope to help contribute over the upcoming months. I have visited the Resort on a number of times before and will be more than happy to help any Members with planning trips. I also think it will be cool if we can get a few more local members on board. I hope you guys will fire away with some questions?

3. Stitch, Marie, Mickey, and Pooh are the top characters in Japan and have the most merchandise.

Don't forget Duffy he's the Disney Bear that has a massive following and is Tokyo Disney Sea's biggest merchandise line.

By the way as we will be discussing the entire Resort, could we perhaps change the name to the Tokyo Disney Resort Board.

I was so excited to see that a Tokyo Disney board had been created while I was browsing the Dis tonight. I am a nursing student and I plan to gift myself with a trip to Japan when I graduate in a few years time. I have been longing to visit Japan for years and of course I must spend a few days at Tokyo Disney!

Another Japanese ritual is buying souvenir cookies, rice crackers, and so on for your coworkers. Which usually come in tins and boxes that no one wants to lug around all day. The shops are completely swamped at the end of the day. SHOP. EARLY.

I agree with shopping early. Also, if you are planning a multi-day visit to TDR, if you see something you want to buy, GET IT RIGHT THEN! I missed out on some stuff by waiting a few days and then it was gone.

If you don't want to lug around all your souvenirs, get a locker! We hit some shops early in the day, bought a bunch of stuff (including gifts for family), and then put it all in a locker. We just picked it up on our way out. You have to pay again if you open up your locker and want to re-lock it, so plan carefully.

Hi can i see your husband with Marie we love her.Did you see lots of charactors thanks T :cool1::cool1:

Since Lindsey Clare didn't post a photo, I thought I'd post one for you of Marie at DisneySEA!

ry%3D400

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter