Today's podcast............

Agree 100%. I am so glad that I found time to watch today. I plan to share it far and wide once I'm done watching.

Love the team.

I want to give all of them a hug. Poor Ryno who knows that club pretty well and the fact his partner had to get those calls and people they actually know. As Pete said it is so sad to only be no degrees away from someone directly affected.

What an incredible episode.
I'm crying for Ryno. Honestly, when I first heard about this, my first thought was him - of all the team members, he struck me as the one most likely to be there. I was so relieved when I remembered that he was still in California. But hearing that he and Eli have friends who were there and that they were personally affected ... it's heartbreaking.
And Kevin ... hearing him share how he feels and what he's going through, it was so scary and touching at the same time.

There was definitely a lot of anger in that room, but there was a lot of love too. Such a great team, and I'm so glad they decided to share their emotions with us today.

My thoughts are with everybody on the team, I can't even begin to imagine how you are feeling, I am giving you each a hug in spirit.

I just logged on to say exactly the same thing, it was brutal at times to watch, but was an amazing show.

Ryno and the rest of the team stay stong.

Sending you all and the people of Orlando prayers and support at this difficult time.

I love you Dis team!!!
Honestly after being a loyal listener/viewer for years now.. my heart is just breaking! I'm so proud of all of you today and always!! I have been looking forward to todays show, needing to hear your voices much like I needed to call my Mom on 9/11 when I was on vacation in England and so far from home.. I wish I could hug you all and make the pain go away..

Was actually gonna post about this, as I'm listening now.

The guys showed tremendous strength in not only doing today's show, but in centering around the topic. Seriously, guys - I had tears in my eyes the entire show and you guys showed such strength to talk about it not only with such factual evidence, but with such an educated response.

I'm a straight male. I have a best friend who I've known since I was 5 years old who came out to me a few years ago. It was over a few (bunch) of beers but I remember it like it was yesterday. We always kind of knew, but it was unspoken. He told me and I shrugged and said "okay." He said "you don't have an opinion?" I looked at him and said "Who you love won't change how I love you."

I don't speak much about my political beliefs for two reasons: it's private and because frankly, I'm not well educated in politics. The empty vessel makes the most noise, so I won't pretend to know things I don't. But, even as a semi-conservative THINKER:

I don't care WHO you love, HOW you love or WHAT you love... so long as you love.

I've been a long time DisBoards poster but for some reason only recently found the podcast. I love Pete and the crew and love their opinions. They hold nothing back. I'll admit sometimes it can "seem" like a little much but I have so much respect for your guys. Stay strong and God bless.

Last edited:
I'm a fairly new listener and I'm so glad I found this site. I think you articulated feelings that many of us have had over the past few days. My heart goes out to you all having been so closely affected by this tragedy.

The chat was being bogged down by a lot of negative people, trolls and folks calling for different topics to be discussed. I'd just like to say, "Take a hint". This was a situation that happened 3 miles down the road and they're going to spend the whole episode talking about it. How can you be so insensitive about it hurting them and others, about how things needs to change, steps for that change, and possible solutions? You're right, it is a podcast about Disney, but a large part of that Disney community was affected this weekend.

I was enthralled the whole episode and even without the stream interruption, the merit of the discussion justifies another video.

I am glad that everyone on the Team is OK, but I understand how this feeling could linger. Never apologize. Keep moving forward.

I think the word of the day for me is:

Empathy
noun
the psychological identification with or vicarious experiencing of the feelings, thoughts, or attitudes of another.
the imaginative ascribing to an object, as a natural object or work of art, feelings or attitudes present in oneself

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter