Toaster in GCV studio?

Skpnw

Mouseketeer
Hi.

I looked at the list of items in the Grand Calif studios and didn't see a toaster. I really can't remember if there was a toaster at the Boardwalk studio but figured even if there was one, each resort may be a bit different, especially between DL and WDW.

Can anyone let me know if there is a toaster in a studio and if not, if I have access to one somewhere? My kids really prefer their breakfast toasted, not microwaved :)

thanks

Hi.

I looked at the list of items in the Grand Calif studios and didn't see a toaster. I really can't remember if there was a toaster at the Boardwalk studio but figured even if there was one, each resort may be a bit different, especially between DL and WDW.

Can anyone let me know if there is a toaster in a studio and if not, if I have access to one somewhere? My kids really prefer their breakfast toasted, not microwaved :)

thanks

There are toasters at VGC (or GCV) and all DVC studios. We bought bagels and toasted them. Watch that it's not turned up too high, I burned some.

We just returned from GCV and had a 4 slot toaster for our studio. It was the same size as the one at Whitewater snacks! :rotfl:

We were at GCV in March and there is a toaster in the studios. It was our first stay at the villas and we had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter