To whom it may concern....

I hear ya.. We are about 12 months left on DH's truck.. *you should see me drive that hunkin' thing F150 nothing major.. but major for me*.. I want to be one vehicle payment less for at least a year....

I miss driving a full size van. Now I'm in my tiny Accura Accord. Try getting a car seat into the back of one of those! A fantastical feat of engineering.

Yep, PC that is what I started out w/ when I had DD... I so glad when I could trade it up and get a new car!!!

I drive lots for work......I put 2 -3 tanks of gas in my SUV a week and it's 40-60 dollars a time.. ..... Thank God I get mileage. But, I stop at every craft store along the way.

Congrats on the new tags!

And this thread has totally lost me - I could care less what I drive as long as it gets me from point A to point B. We have 2 Saturns right now - one is 5 years old, the other 11. The latter is the one I drive - it's falling apart - the A/C doesn't work, the tape deck doesn't work but I just don't care. We hope it lasts another year, but it certainly doesn't owe me anything. DH dreams of owning a truck, but I'm not sure we'll ever be able to afford that. Of course if I gave up Disney, he could probably have one, but come on - priorities!

I hear ya.. . *you should see me drive that hunkin' thing F150 nothing major..

now listen, that's what my dh drives. only it's a 1979! yup 1979! i can rebuild a F150 engine with my eyes closed! he has had a 1977,1978 & 1979. yup i'm married to a ford f150 man!

OH! The tag fairy is out to play... I'll trade one of my old tags for a new tag.. Don't I every say anything whitty enough for a new tag??? LOL

OH! The tag fairy is out to play... I'll trade one of my old tags for a new tag.. Don't I every say anything whitty enough for a new tag??? LOL

me too!! Time to trade up.

Oh and to keep the car topic moving DH drives a 66 Austin mini we had shipped over from England. And he is named Stitch. We are in the process of trying to find me a moke that we are going to call Lilo.

here's a moke.

oz1.jpg

and here is Stitch

stitch_7forphotobucket.jpg

How cute! I've never heard of a moke before.

I love Stitch- those cars are so cute!

I drive a Dodge Durango. Her name is "Ella" I LOVE my SUV. I bought it all by myself and paid cash for it. The salesman kept trying to o the deal with DH and my DH kept telling him, it is her car and you have to talk to my wife. I told him how much I was paying and he said, " you will never get one of these for that price" I said, " Fine, I will take my money somewhere else and I assure you I WILL get it for the price I want." He told me to hang on a minute, he walked back into darkened windowed room came back and said, " It's all yours"

Gas here is AZ at Safeway ( spend 50.00 in grocery's get 20 cents off right now) was 2.57 a gallon. I was like OH yeah filler up! The only thing I don't like about it is it is all leather. Vera, Vera hot in this scorching weather right now. Yesterday it was 124 where I live.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter