To Stay and Scream or not??

vivkemp

Earning My Ears
Hi, We are coming to Orlando for 10 nights 21st-31st October.

We are planning to do HHN as have teenagers in tow, so my original plan was to buy a Orlando Flexipass plus which means we can visit IOA/US (as well as the other parks we want to visit) and just add on Stay and Scream on the day.
I have just seen an offer from Orlando Ticket deals for a 2 park bonus combi ticket which allows 14 unlimited days at IOA/US/CW also unlimited entry on certain nights to HHN. I would then just have to add on SW and BG separately.
This option means i have already paid my park tickets in advance ( i don't know how much it is for the stay and scream tickets?) and it gives us the option of attending on several nights if the teens want to do repeat visits.

BUT
can someone tell me what happens at 5pm if we are still in the park? Is it only S&S who get to go to the holding areas or can we stay there with this ticket? This will make a difference as to how we plan our days so just wondered if someone could answer this?

Thanks only 1 month to go:yay:

Viv

can someone tell me what happens at 5pm if we are still in the park? Is it only S&S who get to go to the holding areas or can we stay there with this ticket? This will make a difference as to how we plan our days so just wondered if someone could answer this?
As long as you are in the park prior to closing AND have a valid HHN ticket for that night, you can stay. If not, you will be directed to the park exits. S & S makes a big difference because you get to do several houses before the general public is allowed in. You can easily do four houses with little or no wait. It doesn't matter where you purchased the theme park tickets and those tickets will work just fine. Make sure you go to guest services at either park and purchase the HHN tickets (at the S & S discount) for that night and make sure you go early in the day.

Hi Thanks for that quick response.

I was thinking of ordering online from orlandoticketdeals because the offer looked good, and the bonus of having paid all my park tickets before leaving the UK.
As long as we get in early we should be ok then. The tickets say we can go only on certain nights but they include most days except saturday which i imagine is the busiest night, so thats ok by me.
Viv

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter